Old 12-10-2003, 01:30 PM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

german cannibal set for trial

A German man who confessed to killing and eating a man he met through a website for cannibals has been charged with murder, prosecutors have said.
The 41-year-old suspect, identified as Armin M, is alleged to have killed the 43-year-old victim in March 2001 in the town of Rotenburg in central Germany, after meeting him through the site.

He then carved up and froze portions of the man's flesh, later eating some of it, prosecutors allege.

The crime was apparently carried out with the victim's full consent, however state prosecutor Hans-Manfred Jung told French news agency AFP that the victim's supposed "death wish" did not change the fact that the killer had wanted to commit murder.

The suspect's arrest in December last year caused a sensation in Germany, as the country's tabloids competed to report the most grisly details of the case.

'Sexual enjoyment'

The suspect and victim met in early 2001, after Armin M is said to have posted a personal ad on several websites and in chatrooms asking for "young, well-built men aged 18 to 30 to slaughter", the German daily newspaper Bild reported at the time of his arrest.

The victim was a 43-year-old Berlin computer technician who had sold his car, written a will and taken the day off work to sort out what he called a "personal" matter.

He then went to Armin M's home, where the pair reportedly agreed to cut off his penis.

The victim was then allegedly stabbed to death - still apparently with his approval - and cut into pieces.

The whole incident was filmed on videotape, and prosecutors say that the whole crime was committed for the purpose of sexual enjoyment.

Authorities were tipped off by internet surfers who found the requests on various sites.

Mr Jung said there was no evidence that Armin M had been involved in further cases, however several people with whom he had been in contact on the internet are still under investigation.

I heard they ate the penis together
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 12-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Horror Fan

Question: What kind of personals site do you find the question, "Looking for young, built men to slaughter"?
Old 12-10-2003, 02:23 PM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

it was some site about cannibalism and naked persons, I don't know the name
but it contained pictures of mutilated naked bodies, I guess it had a chatroom
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 12-18-2003, 10:13 AM
Scares Little Kids

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yuck thats wrong dudes

thats german dude has seroius fucking issues

sweet dreams
Old 12-18-2003, 10:25 AM
Shhhh.....

Send a message via AIM to Aasiyan Send a message via Yahoo to Aasiyan
I read about his on another site. It's actually pretty disturbing...... I also read that the cannibal fed the guy his own penis before killing him.......:eek: :confused: :eek: Yeeaaahhhhh. Grossssssssss. (Part of this screams urban legend to me.)
Old 12-20-2003, 12:12 PM
werewolf fanatic

Send a message via AIM to ds_spoon
thats sick why the fuck would you want some fucked up german to eat you n make you like your own balls!!!!

fucking disturbing or what

check out my websit and join my forum!!! the link is: www.freewebs.com/horrorflicks/