Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by scouse mac
One Hour Photo.

Very good little thriller, Robin Williams puts in another quality performance. Pleasantly surprised by this one.
I felt the same way when I saw this. Caught it one night on HBO, and really enjoyed it.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:41 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I just watched TCM 2, but Im way to tired to review it right now. For now I'll just say that I enjoyed it, and I'll post a review tomorrow
Old 06-04-2006, 06:15 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Poseidon

6/10

It wasn't that big of a deal. The acting pretty much sucked, a couple lines were terrible, and it was very predictable by today's hollywood standards. The Actual wave and capsizing of the ship was great, and I enjoyed the look of the ship as it happened, but it wasn't anything special of a movie. Worth a rent definently, but theater... meh, your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 06-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Evil Dead

Die Hard With A Vengeance

Yes, this IS my first time watching this. Great movie. 4/5
Old 06-04-2006, 08:41 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Look Whos Talking

It's pretty funny, but nothing groundbreaking. I do like it better than the sequel & Bruce Willis & John Travolta are pretty funny together.

C

Hoodwinked

I liked this movie quite a bit for an animated kids movie. I found it more enjoyable than the other I watched recently (Doogal) and the story was unique & well done. Think of it as The Usual Suspects meets Shrek with lots of celebrity voices throughout. All in all, this was a weird, but enjoyable film for pretty much everyone in the family.

B

On deck: Date Movie & Finding Neverland

Last edited by bwind22; 06-04-2006 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:29 AM
Misanthrope

War of the Colossal Beast

Great stuff I really enjoyed it. I'm still laughing my ass off at him reading a tiny book :D
Old 06-05-2006, 05:53 AM
Banned

watched a piece of shit segal film called 'Now You Die' or something like that ..

i find i've become addicted to his newer films just to see the lengths they go to hide how fat he is (all unsuccessful)

and his rats nest hair - jesus christ ...

then i watched a Mexican (or spanish - not sure) film called "Living It Up" starring the gorgeous Selma Hayek.

this was a good comedy about a bus driver who wants to commit suicide and instead is talked into taking a massive loan from the mafia that he wont pay back .. this allows him to 'live it up' for a week and not care about paying it back because he wants to die anyway.

Selma Hayek is fucking radiant in this film ..

i fell in love with her all over again :)
Old 06-05-2006, 07:17 AM
Foxhole Atheist

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
watched a piece of shit segal film called 'Now You Die' or something like that ..

i find i've become addicted to his newer films just to see the lengths they go to hide how fat he is (all unsuccessful)
I hate steven segal films, the man is a joke who, disturbingly, actually believes he has some acting talent. He cant even round-house kick people anymore!

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 06-05-2006, 08:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by scouse mac
I hate steven segal films, the man is a joke who, disturbingly, actually believes he has some acting talent. He cant even round-house kick people anymore!
its like watching a train wreck in slow motion .. disturbing, but compelling at the same time
Old 06-05-2006, 09:58 AM
For Vendetta

The only watchable Seagal movie was Under Siege 2: Dark Territory. But it was also too cheesy for my taste. I liked the climax though.

Anyway I saw another japanese flick called Neighbor No. 13 last nite. Its based on a psycho and his split personality, and how he ended up being like that and stuff. The pace was a bit slow, although I liked it. Somewhat similar to Ichi, but slower. It would have been better if they had made it like Ichi, but maybe because the makers didnt want any similarity between the two movies, they slow-paced this one. It has a good yarn, but there's not much gore.

Worth a rent if you are into jap horror. Otherwise skip it.