Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 01:43 AM
Living Dead

for krapinhair

awww yessss good ole Crapinhand or was it krapyhairdo? never mind. I should have known it was you. because the other mods here aren't so pathetic as to hide logged off when banning me. but i have always intimidated you haven't I? fancy that big bad rock star intimidated by someone on line. LOL LOL How sad. remember how i use to bitch slap you and your little online "gf" nine. lol man how old are you like forty and you was dating online lol lol. and remember how i laughed at you when you had to make up the story of a sick son to get out of meeting her lol> must suck when a wife and kids get in the way of meeting your online gf lol *snort*
or was it you are just too scared of women. the online stuff is ok but when its in person you have to back up all that talk you coppied off playboy forum. but its cool crappy everyone knows your nothing but a little sniveling old man who pretends he gets the shits at people driving down their street and shoots their window out with a .50 cal lol. O gawd yes that right you're so a B.M.X champ aren't you? lol just see you now 40 yr old dude riding down the streets asking kiddies if he can join their gang. lol well i expet to be banned again by mr snivel here. thats if he can see the ban button through his tears and failing eyesight. lol
Old 11-17-2005, 06:13 AM

Who is this Krapinhair You speak of?:confused:
Why are we discussing Him here in the modern horror part of the forum?

Last edited by zomb5150; 11-17-2005 at 08:06 AM.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:19 AM
Living Dead

kapro the mod. the wanna be hippie who was kicked out of the commun because they caught him sniffing used tampons in the toilet.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:03 AM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
Wu ghung......FUCK OFF!!!
Old 11-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Your funeral... my trial

Why have you posted this so many times?
Old 11-17-2005, 07:57 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Re: for krapinhair

Quote:
Originally posted by wu ghung
awww yessss good ole Crapinhand or was it krapyhairdo? never mind. I should have known it was you. because the other mods here aren't so pathetic as to hide logged off when banning me. but i have always intimidated you haven't I? fancy that big bad rock star intimidated by someone on line. LOL LOL How sad. remember how i use to bitch slap you and your little online "gf" nine. lol man how old are you like forty and you was dating online lol lol. and remember how i laughed at you when you had to make up the story of a sick son to get out of meeting her lol> must suck when a wife and kids get in the way of meeting your online gf lol *snort*
or was it you are just too scared of women. the online stuff is ok but when its in person you have to back up all that talk you coppied off playboy forum. but its cool crappy everyone knows your nothing but a little sniveling old man who pretends he gets the shits at people driving down their street and shoots their window out with a .50 cal lol. O gawd yes that right you're so a B.M.X champ aren't you? lol just see you now 40 yr old dude riding down the streets asking kiddies if he can join their gang. lol well i expet to be banned again by mr snivel here. thats if he can see the ban button through his tears and failing eyesight. lol
Your hiding behind the internet yourself you hipocrit. I assume you've just been banned then.....so why dont you take this opportunity to leave the internet alone for a bit. Maybe go 'outside'. Join a club. Meet some people. Then you'll realise that you dont need to be agressive to people online. You can do it in person......then you'll develop better as a human being.

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 11-17-2005, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wu ghung
kapro the mod. the wanna be hippie who was kicked out of the commun because they caught him sniffing used tampons in the toilet.
I doubt that anyone would be kicked out of the commune for smelling used tampons, when in fact the commune encourages such behavior.:D
Closed Thread