Old 08-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Satanic Broker

Pawn Stars meets The Evil Dead

Hey everyone! I have finally finished production on part of my horror/comed/mockumentary webseries and I wanted to share it with you. I hope that's alright. It’s my first big webseries and I am incredibly excited and I would love to know what you think! We hope to make a few more episodes, so any feedback is absolutely welcome.

If Pawn Stars met The Evil Dead, had a baby, killed that baby, resurrected that baby in the blood of a virgin cheerleader, then fed that baby to the Sarlacc, the result would be Pawn of the Dead.

Episode 1 - Something Stripper This Way Comes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bfSe...&feature=g-upl

Episode 2 is actually available on our kickstarter page if you want to see what happens. It has strippers, jiggling hordes, death by stiletto and old fashioned, friendly cannibalism.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-dead?ref=live

Shot in the style of a cable docu-series, Pawn of the Dead is a horror/comedy webseries following the exploits of Austin Crowley and the staff at NecronomiPawn, a pawn shop specializing in magical, satanic, and occult paraphernalia. Each episode satirizes popular tropes and conventions of the horror genre as Austin and his team bargain with demonic buyers and sellers, attempting to eek out a living without surrendering their souls to the Dark Lord of the Underworld.
The world of Pawn of the Dead is filled with supernatural posers and phantasmagoric wannabes, but it also includes the genuine article. So, as the staff conducts their business they're acutely aware that real, life-threatening paranormal danger can erupt if a deal goes south. The action unfolds documentary style, with the characters directly addressing the camera to enhance the storytelling.