Old 04-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Little Boo

Post Neb The Bear #1

This is my own comic book series called Neb The Bear.
I managed to take a copy into a local comic book store and they agreed to sell it for me, which is pretty awesome.

Here is the video trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bXvQ...layer_embedded

I've uploaded it on deviantart.com, but because it's r-rated material, you might have to register to see it, in-case you're like, a kid who ends up killing his family after seeing such stuff.

http://andyi.deviantart.com/gallery/29332873

To roughly sum up the story:
The story takes place in Thailand beginning with two local school girls gossiping about a strange disturbed girl with long black hair, never seen with out her moldy old teddy bear, who once attend their school.
After explaining the story of the strange girls twisted fate from her heroin addicted fathers deluded thoughts of himself being the Grim Reaper, Kimmi heads off to her job as a stripper in Pattaya, leaving her friend in a bit of shit as she turns to find the strange girls beloved teddy bear sitting across the road.

Read about the horrible events that unfold as we're left wondering about what will happen on December 21st 2012.

Let me know what you guys think!
The only comment I really get are, ''That's pretty messed up'', or ''I don't think a children's hospital would appreciate this kind of comic in their waiting room Sir.'' So it would be nice to hear an actual criticism about the story rather than, yes, it's disturbing.

Enjoy! =D

Last edited by Andyi; 04-01-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Video Link Changed

Tags
bear, cursed, issue, neb, video