Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-09-2006, 08:17 AM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
in the comics spiderman had his fans ..
Yeah, I don't think the public at large have ever REALLY hated him in the comics I've read, they just get mislead every few issues or so...less than that really, but yeah.

Quote:
stacy did die ... in a scenario used in spiderman 1
Kind of...it was the same scenario, but the way I got it (which was albeit a later issue "recalling" the event from a cops point of view) was that he threw her off the bridge after stunning spiderman somehow, who ended up leaping over the edge after her, shot one webline up to the bridge, one down to the falling Gwen stacy, but he didn't time it right and when the webline went taut, it snapped her neck.

shit, here I was hoping to see some GOOD set pics...ah well...
Old 06-09-2006, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba

Kind of...it was the same scenario, but the way I got it (which was albeit a later issue "recalling" the event from a cops point of view) was that he threw her off the bridge after stunning spiderman somehow, who ended up leaping over the edge after her, shot one webline up to the bridge, one down to the falling Gwen stacy, but he didn't time it right and when the webline went taut, it snapped her neck.

i remembered that (the neck snapping) .. and i might be foggy (i havent read it since i was a kid) but i though he had other people to save too which is what made him late ..

i could be completely wrong though .. i can barely remember what i did yesterday ,,
Old 06-09-2006, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba

i remembered that (the neck snapping) .. and i might be foggy (i havent read it since i was a kid) but i though he had other people to save too which is what made him late ..

i could be completely wrong though .. i can barely remember what i did yesterday ,,
Old 06-15-2006, 06:04 AM
Evil Dead

Haden Church on Spider-Man 3 Villains
Source: 5p1d3r June 13, 2006

Scooper '5p1d3r' tells us that Thomas Haden Church talked briefly about the Spider-Man 3 villains:

I was listening to the Opie and Anthony Show (nationally syndicated) this morning and they had Thomas Hayden Church on the show. At the very end a caller asked how it was to play Sandman and what Venom would look like. After threatening an anvil on the caller's head for divulging information, he did briefly mentioned that he has been having a good time and had been filming for months. "A lot of sand and a lot of man."

*minor spoiler* He did say that Venom would look a lot like the comic book Venom and then they moved on.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:25 PM
That fucking Guy...

I wonder then if he'll be black, or have the bluish hue that the comics have mainly represented...if he's going to look "a lot" like the comic book version, and sandman is to look at ALL decent, I REALLY hope their effects can cut it.
Although I'd imagine so...pretty good cg CAN be done nowadays, and the past two films have contained some excellent digital work (the spider-swinging, the fight scenes, the train thing, the oct-arms), I hope they stay on par.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:16 PM
Evil Dead

The Spider-Man 3 Teaser!
Source: Sony Pictures June 27, 2006

Columbia Pictures has revealed the teaser trailer for director Sam Raimi's highly-anticipated Spider-Man 3 online! You can watch the teaser in High Definition QuickTime and regular QuickTime formats here. You can talk about the teaser in this thread on the SHH! Boards!

Written by Alvin Sargent, the third adventure stars Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Rosemary Harris, J.K. Simmons, Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace, Bryce Dallas Howard, Daniel Gillies, Ted Raimi, Adrian Lester, Theresa Russell, James Cromwell, Elizabeth Banks and Steve Valentine.

Spider-Man 3 kicks-off the summer of 2007 on May 4.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:40 PM

spiderman 3 teaser

...did I see the Green Goblin ?

Last edited by slasherman; 06-27-2006 at 04:42 PM.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:24 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Is it wrong that I just watched the teaser 3 times in a row?

Holy crap this looks amazing:eek:
Old 06-28-2006, 07:44 AM
Banned

we have to make it through another shitty winter before it's released ?
Old 06-28-2006, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
Is it wrong that I just watched the teaser 3 times in a row?

Holy crap this looks amazing:eek:
looks pretty good...but did you see the Green Goblin ?

..or who is it ?

Last edited by slasherman; 06-28-2006 at 08:09 AM.