Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Toys & Props
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-03-2010, 01:22 AM

Do You Collect anything horror?

Do you have a horror toy/prop collection? Please share!
Here's mine:

Last edited by Monster Dave; 08-09-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Evil Dead

I have two Zuni Fetish dolls from Trilogy of Terror. One is the standard boxed one released by...I don't know off the top of my head.
Then I have one that was custom made for me by a sculptor. It's a little more true looking to the one in the movie, only smaller.

Then I have a McFarlane inspired doll of the Castle Freak...freak.

Bunch of old posters and I used to have a replica of the puzzle box from Hellraiser. Don't know what happened to that.
So, I bought the vinyl appliques for my GameCube and it is now the HellCube, lol.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
I have two Zuni Fetish dolls from Trilogy of Terror. One is the standard boxed one released by...I don't know off the top of my head.
Then I have one that was custom made for me by a sculptor. It's a little more true looking to the one in the movie, only smaller.

Then I have a McFarlane inspired doll of the Castle Freak...freak.

Bunch of old posters and I used to have a replica of the puzzle box from Hellraiser. Don't know what happened to that.
So, I bought the vinyl appliques for my GameCube and it is now the HellCube, lol.
Endo,

can you post a pic of that custom made one you have.. That sounds awesome!!
Old 07-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Evil Dead

The first pic is basically to show the scale of the sculpted one compared to the in box replica.
I tried to show some detail in the second pic, not the best photographer though, lol.

Also, you'll notice his spear is missing from his left hand. My kids got a hold of the doll one weekend and broke it loose. I've just been too lazy to glue it back in place.

BTW, I had a few of those Universal ones growing up, but I have no idea what happened to them.
Maybe I'll look into getting them again.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:03 PM

The big one is bad ass, I have seen it in a couple collectible stores but that little one is insane!! Custom made, AWESOME!!! It looks pretty damn creepy!!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Evil Dead

Thanks. I keep looking for one carved out of wood, like the original in the film is supposed to be.
Don't know if it really was or not, but that would be a great collectible to have.

...wonder where the original is?
Old 03-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
I like action figures and other toys that depict supernatural creatures and I have a little of this an a little of that. I am however trying to build up a collection of Monster High dolls. I just love the concept, the daughters of the classic movie monsters. I wish they had these dolls when I was a little girl, I would have loved them to death. Other than that I have a Stitch Hellraiser figure, Wraith Stargate figure, two Bleeding Edge Goths, a Willow from Buffy the Vampire slayer action figure. A Trinity from the Matrix, a Supergirl and a Flash action figure, I have some Transformers and Star Wars figures, a Sabrina the Teenage Witch Sindy doll, a Witched witch from I have forgotten which direction Barbie as well as a few fairytale Barbies. I have a Spectra Styla Blue doll. Some various bad, crow and spider plushies, a Harry Potter Herminie and Hedwig plushie and a Hermine figurine. I have a Plants vs Zombies pea shooter plushie, I have some various Marvel figures and a selection of Dragon and Faerie figurines. I have a Big Boo plushie, and a living dead doll baby. I have a few vampire figures including a Lego mini Dracula. There is a few others here and there to, like I said a little of this and a little of that.

I also have a collection of robots, I just love robots. I have Robosapiens version one and two, a Femisapien, a Roboquad, a Roboraptor, two Furbies, a Tekstra Robo Puppy, I have two Cyberbugs, One Hex Bug Inchworm, one Hex Bug Original, One Hex Bug Crab, One Hex Bug Ant and several Hex Bug Nanos, and I have a robot vacuum cleaner but that is not a toy.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@

Last edited by BookZombie; 03-16-2011 at 12:32 PM.