Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-01-2013, 07:38 AM
For Vendetta

The description clearly says this-

Quote:
Classic Horror Movies
Horror and monster movies from the 1960's and before.
The owner drew the line, and we are abiding by it. It's one of the major reasons why the thread "Last Seen pre-1969 Classic Horror Movie?" was renamed as such because of this (the pre-1969 part).

It's not our forum either. We are following the lines drawn by the owner.

A more appropriate name for that forum would be "Vintage Horror Movies" but that's me - anything before Night of the Living Dead (1968) clearly goes under "Vintage".

If only the owner cared enough about the forum to come online and listen to the suggestions we made, repeatedly, again and again, through PMs, through e-mails... But he obviously doesn't care.

The forum is a money-spinner for him - as long as it keeps minting money through ads, it will be up. I daresay, the moment the ads stop coming, he will most definitely pull the plug.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Sometimes dead is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
The description clearly says this-
The forum is a money-spinner for him - as long as it keeps minting money through ads, it will be up. I daresay, the moment the ads stop coming, he will most definitely pull the plug.
That would be very unfortunate.