Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-09-2008, 07:23 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Appreciasian.

It must be said.

ASIAN FOOD ROCKS!

For the last few days I've been eating very little else. Yesterday and the day before I had noodles (with chopsticks), the day before I had a Chicken Tikka Masala (not with chopsticks) and on the side a plate of Sushi (with chopsticks) and I still want MORE! Saturday I'm going to an Indian Resturant. Oh, and last Thurday I had a home made Pheasant Tikka Masala.

But god do the Asians know how to make food. Yeh, bangers and mash or fish and chips will do for a while. Hamburgers and fries are nice every now and then, but I could live off of the things I listed above. Not to mention the extras. Papadams , Naan Bread, Bombay Aloo, Prawn Toast, all of the rice! Oh, and the DESERTS!

I just feel it must be said that Asian food is amazing. I know we have some Asians here at HDC, and by god do I envy you on the food front (though I couldn't be Muslim due to Ramadan. I couldn't resist the food.)

Any other Asian food lovers here? I'm pretty sure Disease has mentioned having a taste for Asian food (though shows a distaste for the Indian food in Britain).

The Ferrets like it...

Last edited by ferretchucker; 12-09-2008 at 07:28 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:35 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I've been on a bit of a Thai kick lately myself...red curry chicken, yummmm.

Otherwise, I'm not overly familiar with Asian food other than the MSG overdose of Chineese takeout. Really should expand my horizons a bit...shame that we dont have many decent Asian restaurants around here.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Omg I agree. I need to go out for some thai or something soon. Maybe to celebrate no more exams. There's a great Chinese place near my house too that have awesome General Tao's Chicken. Maybe just order that for supper, who knows.

The title of this thread made me laugh so hard though. I was like who the hell taught this kid how to spell? Hahah
Old 12-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post

The title of this thread made me laugh so hard though. I was like who the hell taught this kid how to spell? Hahah
I knew it would catch people's eyes for that! My original title was Appreciation for the Persuasian but this one was better I think.

There's a great all you can eat Buffet near me that does Thai, Indian, Chinese and japanese. Shame there's no Indian.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 12-09-2008, 08:32 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

My wife is in Hong Kong right now and I'm totally jealous! I love asian food(and the women ain't that bad neither) and I eat it all the time. One of the perks of living on the Pacific ocean is the abundance of really great Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian restaurants and grocery stores here in L.A.

Kids love it too. both of my boys would rather eat sushi than a hamburger.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 12-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
(and the women ain't that bad neither) and I eat it all the time.
nope.......not going there.....way too easy

hmmmm....I guess I did go there :D
Old 12-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Soundtrack to Rambo

i swear when i read the giant red asian food rocks, i thought i forgot my moms rice in the microwave....for ten minutes, i forgot i already gave her the food.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:48 AM
balllls

Send a message via AIM to hacelikewhoa
mmmm I have to have honey chicken and mixed rice every time I go to the mall..so good and filling. Big huge plate full for like a few bucks.:D
Old 12-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Evil Alive

You guys need to check out Vietnamese food if you have the opportunity. Ask for Pho should you ever go to a restaurant. Fucking delicious.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painfulldeath View Post
You guys need to check out Vietnamese food if you have the opportunity. Ask for Pho should you ever go to a restaurant. Fucking delicious.
I usually go for Pho once a week. Love the stuff. Seattle is one of the only big cities in the US I know of that the biggest minority population is Asian. I live in a heavily Asian part of town. I'm also friends with a lot of them.

If you try the Pho, try it right with the full brisket, tripe and marbled fat. It's delicious!