Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Hellraiser

Lord of Tears

Have you heard of the ancient legend of the Owlman? If you're not afraid of owls, then you probably will be after this!
http://scariestmoviesonline.com/lord-of-tears/
Old 08-06-2014, 05:44 PM
病気の

Lord of Tears is a beautiful movie. It's one you put on a crisp fall night, just when its starts getting dark..and sit back under a blanket..and enjoy, it gave me chills, and not cause it was chilly outside. ; ) The owlman is so beautifully creepy and the DVD packaging is so classy. I like when you see love all throughout the product. This is an awesome addition to my collection.

Old 01-25-2015, 04:53 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
Lord of Tears is a beautiful movie. It's one you put on a crisp fall night, just when its starts getting dark..and sit back under a blanket..and enjoy, it gave me chills, and not cause it was chilly outside. ; ) The owlman is so beautifully creepy and the DVD packaging is so classy. I like when you see love all throughout the product. This is an awesome addition to my collection.

Those are the perfect words to describe this film, "beautifully creepy." Now I'm very curious to see the DVD packaging.

Tags
lord of tears, owlman, trailer