Old 06-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

The Official HDC Top 100.

Okay. Let me be the first to say, I can't be guaranteed that you'll all be happy with the results. However, if you didn't vote, that's not my concern. If the blurbs aren't in for these yet, I'll post them anyway and add them when I get them. That is all. ENJOY!
Old 06-30-2006, 09:31 PM

100. Perfect Blue (1996)

Surreal little anime movie. If you like a mind-fuck, you're going to dig this. Beautifully animated story about a retired pop singer with an obsessed fan. I was blown away the first time I saw it. If you're a fan of horror or anime, do yourself a favor. Watch it. - The Flayed One

99. Opera (Dario Argentos Opera)

An overlooked giallo styled reworking of Phantom of the Opera from one of the genre’s hugely influential auteurs Dario Argento.
This flick is quite possibly Argentos finest work because it’s more coherent than a lot of his previous films while still retaining his trademark staged murder scenes.
This time round Argento ups the savagery of his previous vehicles and throws the viewer into a deeply unsettling experience that leaves many indelible images of helplessness and terror.
Needles taped to eyelids leaving no option for the young starlet protagonist but to witness the butchery dealt out to the victims by the hand of the “Phantom”. A truly villainous headfuck by one of the genre’s most sadistic protagonists. Stabbed hands, ex-wives prying eyes blown away, scissor driven interrogation and disembowelment sound tracked by Italian thrash metal legends Steel Grave all add to an effectively disturbing atmosphere.
This flick is gold and is a fantastic reinvention of old subject matter (including Argentos) that spews intensity. - Elvis_Christ

98. The Serpent and the Rainbow

One of Craven's most effective films, The Serpent and the Rainbow touches on many issues that few horror films have: life in Haiti under the regime of "Baby Doc" Duvalier, ruthless drug companies, and of course, voodoo. Bill Pullman does some of his best work in this film as the scientist sent to investigate the "zombie powder." The mood of the film has a strange fairy-tale quality that slowly and nearly imperceptibly shifts to horror and outright madness. An underappreciated gem that every horror fan owes to themself to see at least once. - noctuary

97. Silver Bullet

Ahh, a Stephen King great. One of his best, in my humble opinion. A crippled boy, who has the unfortunate luck of having Gary Busey as an uncle, gets the gift of a wheelchair named 'The Silver Bullet'. Blending comedy with horror, Silver Bullet gave a much needed boost to the werewolf genre at the time. It offered comedy, decent acting, good F/X and a creepy scene or two into a time when the franchise slasher villain ruled the world. - The Flayed One

96. Scanners

One of the better b-horror movies..people with extraordinary psychic powers ..Cronenberg at his best - slasherman

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 11:22 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:04 PM

95. The Blob (1988)

Ah, The Blob. I peeked at this movie when my parents were watching it, right when the blob was attacking Meg's date at the hospital. Nightmare city. The original blob was frightening because of what you DIDN'T see, but the remake let you have it full in the face, and that was just as bad. This movie pulls no punches, wasting adults, children, rats and waitresses alike....
The horror of something slowly eating you while you LIVED, that was the true scare. Awesome movie. - Miss Olivia

94. The Beyond

The Beyond is a brilliant supernatural move; the kind only an Italian master like Fulci could deliver. So the F/X look cheap these days. So what?! Eh, kids. You really have to search hard to find this kind of atmospheric horror any more. Beyond (no pun intended) its time, The Beyond is a creepy movie that should by all means enthuse audiences of all generations. - The Flayed One

93. Maniac

If you watch one splatter film in your life then it should be this one(in my opinion).In addition to a solid lead in the form of Joe Spinell it features some of Tom Savini's best and bloodiest work,in a word.....intense. - mothermold

92. The Last House on the Left

Not your conventional horror of invincible masked men, creatures and demons. Instead Craven gives a raw look at the effects of real violence. Through a couple girls looking for a good time, a group of sadistic escape cons, and vengeful parents, are some of the most disturbingly brutal scenes certainly for it's time and still today. - AUSTIN316416808

91. Saw II

Saw II was an amazing sequel to a movie that revamped the Horror genre. This stylish and gritty horror flick went far and beyond pasted its predessor and paved the way for another sequel to hit theatres. Saw II is bloody, disgusting, exciting, and will keep you guessing. - Gorephobia

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:37 PM

90. Manhunter

Considered by many the first film by Michael Mann to demonstrate his unique visual sensibilities, Manhunter is also the often neglected first film version of Thomas Harris's notorious cannibal psychiatrist, Hannibal Lecter. Adapted from Harris's Red Dragon, Mann's film marks a major visual and aesthetic departure from the traditionally gothic vision of the serial killer. While the plot generally follows that of Harris's novel - an FBI profiler is coaxed out of retirement to track down the murderous 'Tooth Fairy' before he strikes again - the film's real success is in using its distinctive visual style to create a sense of the character's interior points of view. Shot with gleaming, postmodern architectural sets and deep color filters, Manhunter presents a visual puzzle that works more at an aesthetic than logical level. Added to this unique directorial vision are some outstanding performances by William Petersen (as profiler Will Graham), Brian Cox (Hannibal Lecter), Tom Noonan (the 'Tooth Fairy') and Joan Allen as the woman who unknowing begins a relationship with the killer. - zero

89. Haute Tension (aka High Tension) (2003)

This brutal and frustrating film co-directed by Alexander Aja and Gregory Levasseur provides an interesting French take on the American slasher films. Cleverly recycling any number of slasher cliches, High Tension benefits from blistering pacing and an exquisite lack of sentimentality (a young child is unceremoniously shot in the back). Drawing on the almost mythic case of the Papin sisters (in 1933 these two sisters, working as maids and rumored to be lesbian lovers, mysteriously murdered their two female employers), High Tension mixes savagery with sexuality. While the film achieves some great frights and provides plenty of gore, the twist ending left many viewers frustrated and feeling unnecessarily cheated. - zero

88. Creepshow

The movie made by two of the most legendary masters of horror, Stephen King and George A. Romero. This is a film of several short stories that are chilling as-well as fun. A movie that should be seen by any fan of horror, and ignored only by people ignorant to the horror genre.
It takes elements from the TV show's such as Tales From The Crypt and The Twilight Zone and molds them together into a rather odd wrap-around story that all makes up for a worthwhile experience. - VampiricClown

87. The House on Haunted Hill (1999)

I'm not in favor of remakes in many cases, but I flat out loved the House on Haunted Hill the second time around. My friends and I went to see it two days before Halloween, and I actually yelled out loud within the first 5 minutes of the movie, during the pencil-through-the-neck scene. The scares were original(the scene with the girl and the video camera was terrifying to me)and the twists were pretty entertaining. I still watch it every year around Halloween. - Miss Olivia

86. Kwaidan

Classic old-style filmmaking. If Akira Kurosawa made a horror movie, it would be something like this. Some of the stories may be a bit predictable, but it's still creepy and atmospheric at all the right times. And it's just flat-out great to look at. - the STE

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:07 PM

85. Dawn of the Dead (2004)

The DotD remake has some wonderful qualities. It's not Romero's classic, but it's also a long shot from most of the shit remakes that have came out in the new millenium. I like to look at it as a tribute; not in the comical way that 'Return of the Living Dead' was a tribute to 'Night', but a loving homage none-the-less. Great actors, good gore & an awesome lounge version of Disturbed's 'The Sickness' from the delightful Richard Cheese. How can you go wrong? - The Flayed One

84. Dagon

Based upon HP Lovecraft short stories Dagon and Shadow over Innsmouth, two American tourists are stranded in a deserted Spanish fishing village during a violent storm. As night descends, the deformed and malevolent villagers appear and the truth of their existance is revealed.
Ive got one word for this film, atmosphere. There is bucket loads of the stuff, it looks fantastic with very real, ominous overtones. Not to everyones taste but if you like you horrors a shade away from the conventional you must have this in your collection. - scouse mac

83. Jacob's Ladder (1990)

A psychedelic horror war movie...overlooked by many...see it unrated - slasherman

82. Halloween II

It's October 31, 1978 - Halloween - and Haddonfield is awakening to the horror that Michael Myers (who escaped from a mental institution) has returned to the sleepy little town, murdered three teenage students and attempted to murder student, Laurie Strode before being shot by Dr. Loomis only to walk away (events from "Halloween"). Laurie is taken to the Haddonfield Clinic to get her injuries doctored and to rest from the shock but she starts to question about why is Michael after her? She also starts to fall in love with Jimmy, a driver at the clinic. Meanwhile, Dr. Loomis and the Haddonfield police search the town looking for Michael who, upon hearing that Laurie is still alive, makes his way to the clinic and starts to murder the small clinic's staff in an attempt to get to Laurie. Nurse Marion arrives and gives Loomis the key answer to Michael's madness but is also there to order him back to Smith's Grove (to stop the officials looking bad.) Can Loomis find Michael and stop him from succeeding in his plans by killing Laurie? - Dante's Inferno

81. The House on Haunted Hill (1959)

HoHH is, without a doubt, a truly remarkable film! Sure, what might've scared people back then (such as the dead lady that actually slides her way across the room or a dead person's head being found) doesn't scare anybody today, but that doesn't make the original HoHH a bad movie. It makes it a nostalgic classic! And, except for my praise for Vincent Price, there is not much else I can say about HoHH. - Yellow Jacket

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:28 PM

80. The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

What many consider to be the original horror movie. The plot is a bit basic, although the twist at the end was probably quite shocking at the time. The real story with Caligari is the look. With all the modern horror movies being touted as having a "nightmarish" look, Caligari is one of the few movies who has a legit claim to such a look. On that alone, it holds up to today's standards. - the STE

79. Army of Darkness

There's not much that can be said about this film that hasn't been said already. Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell team up for a third time in what could quite possibly be the world's most perfect horror-comedy. This sequel to Evil Dead 2 picks up where that film left off and our cult hero, Ash, keeps the one liners and blood flowing just like this movie's predecessors. The low budget effects only add to the campy appeal of this classic film. - bwind22

78. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (2000)

In 1985, we were treated to an innovative japanese anime flick in which a mysterious vampire hunter of the future, known only as D, is on a quest to kill a band of notorious vampires and their powerful master. The purpose was to prevent a young and innocent girl from turning into a vampire herself, who has been bitten by the vampire master.

Now, 15 years later, D returns in an all new avatar. This movie is THE complete anime movie ever made in movie-making history. A feature length anime movie needs a strong plot and equally strong characters to drive the pace of the movie and engross the viewers. Bloodlust manages to do all that and much more, with its skilful adaptation, flawless direction and smooth anime, and a story which has everything any horror movie buff loves - vampires, monsters, blood, gore, violent action, gripping storyline and a strong central character.

For those pathetic so-called "hardcore horror fans" who havent seen this movie yet, here's the plotline. Our badass hero, Vampire Hunter D, is summoned by a wealthy and influential person in the distant future to get his beautiful daughter back. A vampire lord, much like the previous movie, has apparently kidnapped her, though D comes to know later that the girl is actually in love with the vampire lord. Moreover, the rich man tells D that he has also enlisted the services of a group of notorious vampire hunters known simply as the Marcus brothers, and now its a race between D and them to reaching the girl first.

The movie has a superb atmospheric feel throughout. The dark, gothic nature of the sequences grips the viewer and never lets go, till the end. The soundtrack is perfect and moody according to the scenes, and the direction is excellent. The most strong point of the movie is its unique characterisation. Each of the vampire hunters having their unique characteristic, and the enemies prove to be really tough SOBs when it comes to overcome them. The script and screenplay make each character unique and different, and it also lends a lot of solid strength to the pace of the movie, which is total edge of the seat stuff till the end.

Neat and smooth, lovely tinted visuals. Crafty script, superb characterisations, kickass direction. Enough said...grab it from the shelf and watch it...NOW! - __V__

77. House of 1000 Corpses

House of 1000 Corpses is an amazing film directed by Rob Zombie. This one time musician turned his creative ways to film in 2002 to make this homage to 70's style horror films. His gritty style and dark intentions make this film a must see. Rob does and amazing job making you wonder what will happen next and love the fact that these poor kids are just being tortured. This fill packs a punch and is a must see. - GorePhobia

76. Pet Sematary

Pet Sematary exploits a parent's darkest fears with uncompromising brutality. A family moves into a lovely house that hides a dark secret in the woods behind it, and a terrible chain of events is set off with the death of a little girl's well-loved pet. Fascinating and horrifying at the same time, Pet Sematary proves beyond a shadow of a doubt......
"Sometimes, dead is better." - Miss Olivia

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:43 PM

75. Tenebre

An American novelist in Rome promoting his new novel learns that murders are taking place which corresponds to those in his book.
Plots are never the strong point of any Dario Argento film but here he delivers one of his most stylish, tense and violent films. Beautifully shot with a superb score, this film is genuinely creepy with scenes which reside with you long after the closing credits. For any self respecting horror fan this film is a must. - scouse mac

74. Black Christmas

It's Christmas at the Sorority House, and as the girls make last minute holiday preparations, a prank caller begins phoning them. At first the calls seem just obscene, but when the calls don't stop and bodies start turning up, the girls realize that anyone could be the killer.
Way ahead of its time, Black Christmas was one of the first films to feature scenes from the killer's perspective and helped pave the way for the Slasher films of the 1980's. Look for performances by Margot Kidder (Superman) and Olivia Hussey (Romeo and Juliet). - Papillon Noir

73. The Sixth Sense (1999)

In the final years of the 20th Century, American horror was dominated by slick, self-conscious and semi-humorous imitations of Wes Craven's seemingly endless Scream trilogy. Into the midst of these tongue-in-cheek teens in danger films, M. Night Shyamalan ushered in the return of thoughtful and haunting gothic horror. The Sixth Sense plays out as a traditional haunting film in which a young boy, Cole Seer (Haley Joel Osment), is visited by the spirits of the dead and eventually is aided by child psychologist Dr. Malcolm Crowe (Bruce Willis). The film's slow and deliberate pacing, intricate cinematography and delightful twist ending made it an enormous hit worldwide and established Shyamalan as a important new director. - zero

72. Candyman

Helen (Virginia Madsen) is writing her thesis on the urban legends of Chicago. Her research uncovers a figure that can be summoned by repeating his name, "Candyman" into the mirror five times. As a joke Helen and a friend summon the Candyman, but as her research takes her into the projects eeriness overcomes her. Initially, Helen doesn't believe there is a connection, but something has the locals spooked. When she ignores their warnings and begins investigating the places that he was rumored to appear, a series of horrible murders begins. Slowly Helen's sanity deteriorates as the legend of the Candyman becomes true. With writing credits from Clive Barker and a chilling soundtrack by Phillip Glass, Candyman stands out as one of the better horror films of the 1990's. - tarcher80

71. Bubba Ho-tep

Bruce Campbell does the unthinkable in creating a character that actually outshines his portrayal of Ash in this brilliant piece of inspired lunacy from Phantasm director Don Coscarelli. Campbell plays “The King” himself as a crumbling senior citizen in a Texas rest home who, aided by a black JFK (wonderfully portrayed by Ossie Davis), must do battle with a soul-sucking Mummy. Sound ridiculous? It could have been, but the level of dignity and pathos bestowed upon the roles by Campbell and Davis elevate this from b-movie fun to an absolute must-see. As the King says, “Don’t make me use my stuff on ya!” - Roderick Usher

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 11:35 AM.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:01 AM

70. Angel Heart

Very good devil movie...one of the greatest twists in cinema hsitory - slasherman

69. Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Ten years after A Nightmare on Elm Street became known as one of the scariest movies of all time, director Wes Craven is having nightmares and is using them to write a script for a seventh Elm Street film. He turns to Heather Langenkamp to ask if she will return to the screen one last time as Nancy. Heather turns the role down as she is happily married and has a son. Lately she has been recieving strange phone calls from someone that she believes to be Elm Street character Freddy Krueger(Englund). When her son Dylan starts acting strange and her husband is killed in a car crash she begins to realize that Freddy is real and is trying to get her and Dylan. Shes scared but she will do anything to protect her son, even if that means battle a razor fingered muderer who appears only in her dreams. - Dante'sInferno

68. I Spit on Your Grave

This is probably the only movie that I love, but I doubt I'll ever watch again! And I mean that in a good way! Yes, Grave is a classic revenge movie, but it's also very graphic in the rape department (which is right next to the dog food department at Wal-Mart). I didn't think, going into my viewing of I Spit on your Grave, that I would walk out feeling so dirty and as if I was just in a terrible car accident! For the rest of the day (I watched this at noon), I had people coming up to me asking what was wrong. When I told my friend that it was a movie that was bothering me, he thought I was talking about Son of the Mask. But, he was wrong (Son of the Mask just pissed me off beyond reason)! It was I Spit on Your Grave that bothered me, in a surprisingly good way. Not only was I bothered, and yes, even repulsed, after watching Grave, but I was also in love with the movie. First off, no movie has ever had this kind of effect on me (until I watched Feed, but that's a different story)! But, though this was a tremoundously bad, but also good, feeling, I coudln't help but find other great happenings in Grave. Which brongs me to my next point: the revenge! I'll be a lying piece of trailer-park trash if I said that the scene where the guy gets his dick cut off make me cringe and quese. Hell, I swore off going into the kitchen if somebody was cutting up onions or any sort of food. And I have Meir Zarchi (the writer and director of I Spit on your Grave) to thank for this! Thank you! Finally, Grave had one of the best well-acted cast to ever grace a screen. Camille Keaton moved me as Jennifer. Where is she now? And Eron Tabor, Richard Pace, Anthony Nichols, and Gunter Kleemann made the four rapists my most hated villains in cinematic history! I'm going to wrap up my brief review by saying that I Spit on your Grave is a classic piece of cinema and should not be passed up! - Yellow Jacket

67. Battle Royale

A masterpiece. This is the most original film, Asian or otherwise, to come along in quite a while. The plot is extremely hardcore and the gore is abundant. If you're turned off by sub-titles then that might be a detractor for you, but aside from that this film should quench just about anyone's appetite for violent cinema. - bwind22

66. Pit and the Pendulum

I'm very glad to see this film on the list, as I think it deserves much more recognition. The story, set in the 1600's, tells about a man investigating his sister's mysterious death. It's a complex story that would be easily spoiled, so I will leave it at that. Vincent Price gives what I would consider the greatest performance of his long and distinguished career. The expression in his amazing voice, the look in his eyes, the sudden reversal of character near the end of the film...only a true genius such as Price could pull it off. Roger Corman does an equally amazing job behind the camera, capturing the essence of the cursed castle perfectly. Rarely will you see atmosphere created so flawlessly, however atmosphere is Corman's gift and he uses it to it's full advantage here. He spins a yarn of deceit, murder, insanity and death into one of the few perfect horror films. - The_Return

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:17 AM

65. Phantasm

This has been my favourite horror/fantasy film since the day I first saw it. I love the dream-state atmosphere, the earnest performances, the crazy origional plot, the blend of sci-fi and horror, the score ...everything. It has a raw, almost amateurish feel to it which only adds to the charm and believability of the characters. On the other hand there are some nicely done and imaginative effects work that are as good as in many larger budget films of that time.
Not much can be said about this film in advance that won't constitute as a spoiler so I'll just say : It's not for everyone's tastes .. it is truly a classic example of 'Style over Substance' ... but I ate it up happily. - urgeok

64. Session 9

A group of asbestos workers are hired to clean up an abandoned mental asylum, and soon encounter strange occurrences. On paper, it seems like a pretty basic, typical, seen-it-all-before plot, but the truth is that Session 9 is one of the most original and scariest films I've ever seen. The way the plot evolves from its basic premise is enthralling, and leads up to an ending full of questions that will leave you thinking for days. Session 9's biggest asset though is the location. Filmed at a real abandoned asylum, the atmosphere is incredible from beginning to end. Despite being made fairly recently, this is defiantly deserves its place on the Top 100. - The_Return

63. The Birds

Following up an undisputed horror masterpiece like "Psycho" would have been a very hard bargain for almost every other director, but Alfred Hitchcock certainly wasn't "every other director." He successfully did so with ''The Birds".
It can't be denied that "The Birds" is still, even after 43 years,one of the greatest horror movies ever. The secret behind its unbelievable effectiveness is quite simple. When filmmakers are shooting horror flicks they usually scare audience by using psychopaths, aliens, dinosaurs, sharks, snakes...all sort of devilish creatures, horrible monsters or notorious animals people already find frightening. It's rather easy, unsurprising and tedious. Alfred Hitchcock's bright idea was totally opposite from this principle. He took the most innocent and harmless creatures we can possibly think of(ordinary birds)and turned 'em into dreadful monsters with no reason what so ever.
When a serial killer or a bloodthirsty beast strikes it's not a big surprise to anyone - that's what they're supposed to do. But when the birds turn out to be cruel and dangerous manhunters something's suddenly wrong. It's so simple and still so damn ingenious. - AUSTIN316426808

62. The Howling

The Howling was such a great movie, a little shocking, a little taste of black humor, and a good bit of dreamy terror....the segment where the lead female character is confronted by the mystery in a seedy porn theater had blatant tinges of a psychological rape, and was heightened by the erotic images playing in the background....definitely one of the werewolf-genre keystones, and unfailingly entertaining.... - Miss Olivia

61. The Devil's Backbone

A classic ghost story! Great storytelling, solid acting and Del Toro's dazzling use of color all amount to what I consider his finest work to date. - mothermold

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:29 AM

60. Shaun of the Dead

Shaun is having many problems in life. His long-time girlfriend has dumped him due to their almost-daily expedition to Shaun's favorite bar, the Winchester. His temporary management job isn't going well at Foree Electronics, with his subordinates not even giving him the time of day. His deadbeat flatmates, Pete and Ed, are at each others' throats. And, oh yeah, London is overrun with multitudes of zombies. In the midst of this, he must save himself, Ed, his ex, his mom, and his precious record collection. There is a time when a hero must rise...from his couch. - Dante'sInferno

59. The Eye (Jian gui)

I personally see The Eye as a Chinese ghost film shot with Japanese sensibilities. Far more subtle and effective than the average Chinese horror movie this one sticks to one genre (no Kung-fu, no gangsters, no comedy relief, no hopping vampires) and delivers some effective - very creepy moments. There is one particular moment in in an elevator that had the hairs on the back of my neck rising. Before films like the Ring and Ju-on - you would'nt see anything this in a Chinese horror film ... someone was paying attention. The Eye is about a young blind woman who is offered the chance of sight VIA a cornea transplant. As her vision developes she begins to see things that she accepts as real at first - but becomes increasingly aware that not everything she is seeing is shared by those around her - and not all is right in the world.
The film soon moves into detective story mode (as many of the japanese horror thrillers do) in a quest for answers concerning the cornea doner and how he/she relates to the ghost sightings. One of the top contenders for the best commercial asian horror films in the last few years. - urgeok

58. Carrie

Classic horror movie...a must see..girl with telekinetic powers get out of control...great from start to finish - slasherman

57. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

This film is a lot of fun. It forgoes the gritty realism of the first film for over-the-top gore and comedy, with crazy characters and bizarre situations aplenty. The end result is more like some sort of nightmarish comic book come to life than a slasher flick. Lots of great gore, tons of crazy characters, and a plot that would make most slaher films turn green with envy...or disgust, either way. The story centers around Lefty Enright, the uncle of Sally and Franklin from the first film. He has become obsessed with finding their murders, and now with the help of a radio DJ, the final chase is on. Put simply, it's brutal, it's insane, and it's a lot of fun. - The_Return

56. Cemetary Man (Dellamorte Dellamore)

One of the most entertaining zombie films ever made. This one has it all, comedy, gore and the big bare man-made boobs of Anna Falchi.
Francesco Dellamorte (the brilliantly cast Rupert Everett) works in the town cemetery. His main job is dispatching the newly dead who just happen to rise from grave like clockwork in this one particular cemetery soon after they are first buried - aided only by his trusty man-child man-servant Gnaghi. (Gnaghi steals the movie several times - especially with his 'love for TV' wink-wink) There is a bizarre love ...(triangle...rectangle ..?) subplot featuring the sexy Anna Falchi like only the Italians could pull off - but the film really takes wing when an accident between a school bus full of boy scouts and a biker gang fill the cemetery in one fell swoop. Francesco's pain is our gain .. not to be missed! - urgeok

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 11:44 AM.