Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 08-31-2018, 06:19 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
You could try seeing a therapist. I know it is hard to try to find a good one that will make you feel comfortable enough to trust them to tell them personal things about your life, but they can help you put things into perspective and help you be able to work things out in your mind on your own by offering you inside. I'm actually going next week to see my first therapist since being in Vegas and I really hope it goes well. Sometimes just talking out loud to someone and telling them what's on your mind and unloading it on them can be a tremendous stress reliever.
I've tried finding a therapist where I live now and it has not worked out. All I can manage is to see doctors who prescribe me medication for bipolar disorder.

Maybe I'll find one once I move back to Georgia.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:27 AM
That fucking Guy...

Have you had anyone suggest (clean) ketamine?
I seem to be hearing a lot about micro doses helping with depression and bipolar?
Old 09-01-2018, 05:59 AM
Evil Dead

Stop hatin' Luvpsy and look within yourself...What ever happened to emotional durability and mental toughness? Your love and rage are gifts, meant to drive and motivate you to achieve a higher state of being.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:02 AM
Banned

Generation X, and especially the pathetic Baby Boomers. Twats all the way.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Stop hatin' Luvpsy and look within yourself...What ever happened to emotional durability and mental toughness? Your love and rage are gifts, meant to drive and motivate you to achieve a higher state of being.
You know, I think you're right. Thinking too much about things I hate is only driving me crazy.

What are some good things in life to think about?

I now have a new baby neice.

I can watch every episode of The Golden Girls on Hulu any time I want.

I have all four of The Golden Girls Dorbz and Pops

When I move back to Georgia I will get to see more trees and fields instead of ugly government assistance housing, graffiti on walls, and junkie needles and dirty condoms on sidewalks
Old 09-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Banned

positivity is the key and I for one need to learn to take my own advicwould normally get someone institutionalized e on this as I also dwell and only think about the negative and the bad and all it does is drive me into a manic episode which makes me see red and think things that have even frightened me but the point is I know I have problems and I'm trying to get that help. But you are on the right path and should think more about and should think more about the positive things in your life and less about the negative things that you have no control over and will happen whether if you are happy or sad regardless and then ask yourself Are these negative things more important to think about than your niece? That is another human being and a very positive thing in your life to be happy about and look forward to. with my eye condition I can't drive the Siam usually sitting around at home and when I am here I have nothing really to think about but things going on in my life and it brings me down but I try to occupy my mind with Hobbies or Interactive activities like working out or swimming or even just going for a walk Make me feel tremendously better all around or doing something like playing a videogame can sometimes help me get my mind off of things and relax.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:33 AM
Banned

Hey LuvablePsycho, you forgot to add Liberals to the list you made.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I don't really hate liberals, just the ones who are too extreme in their beliefs.

I think I actually lean closer to the liberal side than I do the conservative side. I'm a firm believer in choice and free will. I think that people should be allowed to live however they want to live as long as they aren't forcing their lives on other people or hurting anybody.

Like just because I'm an atheist and I think all religion is bullshit that doesn't mean I'm going to force people to become an atheist like me. I believe that everyone should have the right to their religious beliefs, even the Christians who I find to be annoying.

But like I said before I hate both Republicans and Democrats. There IS a difference between being liberal and being a Democrat just like there is a difference between being conservative and being a Republican. I feel like Democrats and Republicans are both tearing this country apart and that is why I don't vote for either.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 09-03-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
I'm a firm believer in choice and free will. I think that people should be allowed to live however they want to live as long as they aren't forcing their lives on other people or hurting anybody.
You're very much like me, and I'm glad to meet someone else that's anti-government. Talk about forcing things onto the people, you should try living in Britain. Its now an extremely oppressive country, with a government contradicts itself by saying it'll deal with extremists but allow its own extremism to go largely unchecked.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
You're very much like me, and I'm glad to meet someone else that's anti-government. Talk about forcing things onto the people, you should try living in Britain. Its now an extremely oppressive country, with a government contradicts itself by saying it'll deal with extremists but allow its own extremism to go largely unchecked.
I wouldn't say I'm anti-government, I'm more anti-BAD government. I feel like every country needs a good stable government to survive.

And besides we are humans. You can't put two humans in a room together without one trying to be in control of the other. That's just how our species works. Even other apes will have an alpha male and alpha female in their troops.