Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies

Old 02-23-2015, 07:58 PM
I am the turtle lord

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR CRAPPY WORLD!?
Old 02-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Evil Dead

If you live in the U.S all i can say is at least you don't live in an expensive rainy, shitty, broken country like i do (the u.k).
Old 02-24-2015, 08:52 AM
I am the turtle lord

Yeah I live in the U.S. There isnt really any difference here if that makes you feel better.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:32 AM
Evil Dead

least you have nice weather, cheap prices and everything isn't done on the cheap like over here
Old 03-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Evil Sweat

Old 03-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilold View Post
people do kill popeople but the gun is a very efficient way of doing this, that's why armed forces have them. I don't think you can honestly say it is simply down to the gun or the person holding it. It is a mixture of both and circustances that lead to outcomes. I am in the Uk and guncrime here is rare as guns are banned. i do feel it would be higher if they were more readily availlable.
Disagree 100%. Pretty much all of the major cities in the U.S. that ban guns, have the highest crime rates. No matter where you live in this world, there is always a way to find things you need via the black market.

Quote:
If you live in the U.S all i can say is at least you don't live in an expensive rainy, shitty, broken country like i do (the u.k).
Actually, have you ever been to Detroit? Chicago? East L.A.? Not every place in the U.S. is a place you want to visit or live in. My husband was stationed in the U.K. and he enjoyed it there.

Quote:
least you have nice weather, cheap prices and everything isn't done on the cheap like over here
Washington rains consistently. Cheap prices? Where? You must not have read what a certain president has done to our country.....

I think that whatever country we live in, we are going to find things that we like and don't like about it.

Old 03-16-2015, 02:24 AM
Evil Dead

i have to bow down to yourbetter knowledge on your countries gun laws, however i think some of the things i've said about them are true, as is what you say also. Living in the Uk we don't really have a historical gun culture and i know the right to bear arms is also something Americans argue endlessly about. I guess i just don't really see the point of having to own one and use it.

American holidays skiing surfing, las vegas, the great lakes - english shiitty, cold dilapidated seaside towns full of people trying to knife you
American petrol $1 a litre English $5 a litre
Jeans $20 dollar a pair English $80
american movie industry global, English bad richard curtis movies
American military, thousands with latest armaments and vehicles, English, one soldier with a potato gun that doesnt work properly.
Granted we do have a free health serive. I could go on and on, but i think iv'e won this arguement!

Last edited by neilold; 03-16-2015 at 02:35 AM.

Tags
conspiracies, conspiracy, horror, serial killer