Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-17-2003, 05:10 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Re: tourist trap

Quote:
Originally posted by lilangel_66071
I could watch tourist trap over and over its just FREAKY ha. especially when the girl runs to his house and he has the cases of people with smask on and there are manicuns everywhere saying her name ha
The creepiest part of that movie is Chuck Connors in a dress singing a song in a little girl's voice. Scary as hell for obvious reasons.
Old 10-17-2003, 09:34 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
See there ya go again. Where in the hell do you guys find these movies? I thought I had seen a lot, but, you guys find the stranges movies sometimes. Chuck Conners in a dress? And singing a song in a little girl voice? This is suppose to be what? Horror? Sounds like maybe with comic undertones? What year is this film from?
Old 10-18-2003, 06:47 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by roguesblight
See there ya go again. Where in the hell do you guys find these movies? I thought I had seen a lot, but, you guys find the stranges movies sometimes. Chuck Conners in a dress? And singing a song in a little girl voice? This is suppose to be what? Horror? Sounds like maybe with comic undertones? What year is this film from?
Trust me, it's horror. I never wanted to see The Rifleman wear a dress. It's from 1979 by the way.
Old 10-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
get the updated edition of Creature Features. It is an encyclopedia of horror/sci-fi/fantasy movies.. There is other books that are great for people that want to branch out and learn about obscure horror.. Another book that is good is called spaghetti Nightmares.. You can get this book through videowasteland.com
Old 10-18-2003, 10:43 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
get the updated edition of Creature Features. It is an encyclopedia of horror/sci-fi/fantasy movies.. There is other books that are great for people that want to branch out and learn about obscure horror.. Another book that is good is called spaghetti Nightmares.. You can get this book through videowasteland.com
Creature Features is a must own book for the serious horror buff. Another one I like real well is the Videohound horror book.
Old 10-18-2003, 11:11 AM
Evil Dead

Thanx Avenger I will have to pick this up next week..
Old 10-19-2003, 12:43 AM
Evil Dead

See, ya'll cheet! I always did it the old fashioned way. Maybe cause i'm such an old lady! Watching late night cable (when i had it)--my momma rented horror when videos came out--I watch for horror at the video store--and I watch for new ones coming out!
No seriously tho, If i get the extra funds I'll try to get one of the books. I used to use family video's "golden retriever" to look up movies, but that wasn't just horror so ya pretty much had to know what you were looking for!
Old 10-19-2003, 06:08 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
See, ya'll cheet! I always did it the old fashioned way.
I wouldn't call it cheating. I just use those books to find horror films that I haven't seen before that may be worth checking out.
Old 10-19-2003, 07:17 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I wouldn't call it cheating. I just use those books to find horror films that I haven't seen before that may be worth checking out.
yeah that is what I do too. I usually highlight the ones I dislike and put an x by them...

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 10-19-2003, 08:47 PM
Evil Dead

I know, I was only teasing! I would if i had one. I've always wanted one like family video has. But with a family to finance i ususally don't get to spend money on books. I used to be an avid book reader (couple days per book), but now i'm.....
MARRIED WITH CHILDREN!!!!:confused: :D