Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > Contributor's Corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-12-2003, 07:22 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
No. I was talking about HORROR the moderator.
Old 10-12-2003, 07:25 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
i think its cuse he owns the sitE?
Old 10-12-2003, 07:31 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
That would be cool to own the site. "Ummm I don't have a nuff posts...well I can fix that":D lol
Old 10-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
how? can u do that
Old 10-15-2003, 02:26 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
I'd love to help. Movies are my thing. Since Freshman year in HS I've wanted to be a writer/director, even a journalist. I'll be taking journalism and some film courses next semester in college, so that will help. Another thing that will help is that I've been watching R-Rated flicks since I was about 6 or 7... first one? Terminator 2. Plus, film knowledge is my thing: I'm always teaching my friends new things about movies and "the biz" whenever we're watching one whether they like it or not. Well, I'm tooting my own horn, so I'll stop. I assumed that I had to make this innocent response sound like a job application essay.

Should I write up a practice review or something, to give you an idea of my skills? Not sure how this works.

*Nervous FADE OUT*
Old 10-18-2003, 04:33 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
I would love to be a reviewer for this site. I have reviewed many horror movies in the past at another site: www.upcominghorrormovies.com. You can check a few reviews there, like my "Creepshow" and "Night Of The Living Dead" review. On the site, they have a Reviewer Vs. Reviewer challenge on there, and I beat a reviewer who had one twice in a row. I guess that's saying something. lol.

Anyway, please send me some information on what's going on and stuff. Just email me of send me a private message. My email is [email protected]. Thanks. :)

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 10-19-2003, 10:53 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to WalkingDead
i am new, but i am willing. i have had some great reviews. if you want to see one of my good ones emial me at [email protected]
Old 10-21-2003, 06:39 AM
Scares Little Kids

Hey names Colm and I'm new here. I'd be really interested in contributing both movie reviews and any articles on the whole horror genre in general. I study Journalism & Creative Writing in Ireland and wanna be the next Stephen King. If you want any reviews or articles on horror my E-Mail is [email protected]. Looking forward to helping out any way I can to promoting horror it needs a revival. PS. Just stumbled on this site it's fantastic!!!!
Old 10-23-2003, 07:02 AM
Scares Little Kids

I would very much like to contribute some work to your site, having a background in English Lit and creative writing and a more than healthy interest in the genre. I have had a problem in trying to submit work though - The box wherein I'd write has a small icon in the left corner and I'm told there's an "error on page". Is this a problem with the site or is it my arthritic computer?
Old 11-04-2003, 10:48 AM
Hellacious Demon

Sure! I'll do some movie reviews for u. I wanna be a movie critic so this would be a start for me.