Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 02-23-2014, 03:45 PM
Little Boo

Can't remember the title of this movie, please help!

This movie probably came out in the last 5-7 years...I saw the preview on one of the Redbox movies I watched...all I remember is that there were these creatures (many of them) that resembled the creatures in the movie "The Descent" somewhat...I think its like a "hell-on-earth" type of scenario. Its killing me that I can't think of the title...I'm picturing these creature running through the woods in the preview - any ideas? Thanks!
Old 02-26-2014, 08:19 AM
Banned

description is too vague
Old 03-02-2014, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar69 View Post
This movie probably came out in the last 5-7 years...I saw the preview on one of the Redbox movies I watched...all I remember is that there were these creatures (many of them) that resembled the creatures in the movie "The Descent" somewhat...I think its like a "hell-on-earth" type of scenario. Its killing me that I can't think of the title...I'm picturing these creature running through the woods in the preview - any ideas? Thanks!
I'm thinking it might possibly be "Seventh Moon"? Its a movie about a Chinese myth where these "creatures" can come above ground for one night on the 7th full moon of the year. They do run through fields etc and could look something like the creatures from "Descent".

Tags
creature, descent, title