Old 11-23-2003, 07:51 AM
Horror Fan

800 canibals in Germany?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3230774.stm

Quote:
German 'cannibal' tells of regret

A German accused of killing and eating a man he met on a website for cannibals has expressed regret for his actions.

Armin Meiwes, who is awaiting trial, told a German newspaper he wants to deter other people from copying him.

Mr Meiwes, from Rotenburg, says his victim was a willing participant who ate part of his own body before Mr Meiwes stabbed him to death and stored his remains in a freezer.

The 41-year-old computer expert is expected to go on trial on 3 December.

The grisly details of the case caused a sensation in the German media when Mr Meiwes was arrested in December, 2002.

Mr Meiwes, a computer expert, met 43-year-old Bernd-Jurgen Brandes in early 2001, after Mr Meiwes advertised on websites for "young, well-built men aged 18 to 30 to slaughter", the German daily newspaper Bild reported at the time of his arrest.

Mr Meiwes told investigators he took Mr Brandes back to his home, where Mr Brandes agreed to have his penis cut off, which Mr Meiwes then flambeed and served up to eat together.

Mr Meiwes says he then killed Mr Brandes with his consent - recording the two-hour event on video.

"I admit what I've done," Mr Meiwes told Welt am Sonntag newspaper. "I accept that I am guilty and I regret my actions."

Mr Meiwes said he wants to write his life story with the aim of deterring anyone who wanted to copy him.

Disturbingly, a number of websites dedicated to Mr Meiwes have appeared, with people advertising for willing victims.

"They should go for treatment, so it doesn't escalate like it did with me," said Mr Meiwes.

He said he believed there were about 800 "cannibals" in Germany.

Prosecutors are seeking a conviction of murder for "sexual satisfaction", as cannibalism is not technically illegal under German law.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:18 PM
Post-Moderation

lol, 800? the should send some of them over here.
Old 11-27-2003, 04:40 AM
Evil Dead

I remember reading about that a couple of months ago. My dick still has nightmares from reading it. :(
Old 11-27-2003, 11:01 AM
Call Me Snake

Send a message via AIM to Plissken Send a message via Yahoo to Plissken
A WEBSITE FOR CANNIBALS!!!! THE INTERNET IS REALLY MESSED UP!!
________
Suzuki GSX1100S

Last edited by Plissken; 01-24-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-03-2003, 08:10 AM
Evil Dead

Yikes! The article on CNN.com didn't mention exactly what body part it was that they ate. Nor did they quote his personal ad. I guess they figured it would be too much for American readers(?) but good old BBC delivers the whole truth!
Interestingly enough, they were both computer technicians. (I work with a lot of techs, uh-oh!)
Old 12-18-2003, 01:20 AM
Living Dead

OMG. The world is just swarming with crazies.
Old 12-20-2003, 11:19 AM
werewolf fanatic

Send a message via AIM to ds_spoon
thats wrong man but what can i say there well GERMANS should of killed em all in the war a few nukes would of fixed those scums good

check out my websit and join my forum!!! the link is: www.freewebs.com/horrorflicks/