Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-19-2004, 02:11 PM
Cenobiter

Post Review of "Cabin Fever" DVD (2003)

"Cabin Fever" (2003) - Director: Greg Huson - Starring Scott Weinger, Brad Hawkins, Lindsey McKeon. [details]
Old 01-26-2004, 03:03 PM
STEVE

Red face HORROR

I DON'T THINK THIS IS VERY SCARY BUT SORRY IT LOOKS STUPID TITLE,MOVIE.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:09 PM
TidusMX

Hell i personaly LOVED IT!!!!!! my fav. ch. was paul shame he had to die.........so theres a virus like this one!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH
Old 02-01-2004, 06:29 PM
hoodjam

Smile Cabin Fever is OK

Not great, but not bad either. Overall, it's entertaining. Some good scares, some pretty gross scenes. Definitely worth the rental price, but I'm glad I didn't spend ten bucks at the multiplex.

Last edited by hoodjam; 02-03-2004 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Evil Dead

This movie was and is a let down. Although I didnt have my hopes up but I was still let down.

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 02-03-2004, 12:53 AM
SwallowYourSoul

Run of the mill....

Ho hum. The brunette had very nice breasts, and the "leg shaving" scene did manage to give me the willys. My wife watched with me and she HATES any "scarey" movie. Her response.."That movie was just silly. If you see a dead body floating in rancid water, why would you climb down a rotting ladder, just to poke it with a stick?" Good Question!
I give it a 2.5 out of 5.
Old 02-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Evil Dead

i really enjoyed this movie .................. how can you not. i mean did every horror movie you ever watch scare you???????? probably not. i really didn't scare me either. but it was entertaining. it had it's funny moments too which was cool.
Old 02-07-2004, 05:53 PM
stonerkid

this movie blows

This movie sucked. It looked promising in the beginning, but as you watch, you grow more and more bored. The plot was simple enough, but it had so many pointless scenes. Like the scene with the rabbit, or the karate, pancake kid biting everyone. What the hell did any of this have to do with the movie. The movie should have stopped trying to be such a comedy, and focused more along the lines of horror.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:52 AM
Raziel

Thumbs down This is not the movie horror fans have been waiting for.

The T.V. ad claims, "This is the movie horror fans have been waiting for." All I was waiting for was for this HORRORible movie to end. The only, and I mean only, good thing about this movie is everybody dies, everybody. I hope this tripe also dies from my memory.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
...............and they call cabin fever a horror movie!!! PFFFT!:mad: