Old 05-18-2015, 10:38 PM
Evil Dead

Night of the Demons (1988)

The acting is utter shit but the special effect makeups are decent enough and it's actually pretty fun.
Old 05-19-2015, 11:22 PM
Evil Dead

I not concern my a-hole roommate say about the Sinister Man. He brilliant in this movie!!
Old 05-20-2015, 01:19 AM
Evil Dead

Thumb resize.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:46 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gears-of-Warren View Post
I not concern my a-hole roommate say about the Sinister Man. He brilliant in this movie!!
Can't wait for part II.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Evil Dead

It was fairly silly/bad. Angela Lansbury was fairly awful. However the transformation scene in the early part of the film was great. I mean it looks very fake by our standards, but it was great for back then(1984). I skimmed the last 20 minutes. You get to see a briefly naked Danielle Dax. Shrug. I'd just watch the transformation scene on youtube and skip the film.
4/10
Old 05-21-2015, 01:32 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
It was fairly silly/bad. Angela Lansbury was fairly awful. However the transformation scene in the early part of the film was great. I mean it looks very fake by our standards, but it was great for back then(1984). I skimmed the last 20 minutes. You get to see a briefly naked Danielle Dax. Shrug. I'd just watch the transformation scene on youtube and skip the film.
4/10
Considering how nit picky I am about werewolves having more human characteristics rather than going full wolf, I actually enjoyed this film. Mostly cause the end tied it up with that life lesson that inspired the story of Little Red Riding Hood (of which the movie's loosely based on if I remember correctly). And if the transformation you're talking about is the one I have in mind, then I must agree that it was completely worth price of admission.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 05-23-2015, 03:45 AM
Evil Dead

Today I watch 1 that much unknown sequel to early 80s witch movie. This good and deserve more fan love.
Old 05-23-2015, 09:04 PM
Evil Dead

Thumb resize.
Old 05-24-2015, 01:15 AM
Evil Dead

CUJO (1983). Feel that this has aged well and enjoyed it more than when I saw it back when. Dee Wallace is quite good in the scenes involving the title pooch and a few boffo scares. Did feel sorry for the dogs, having to wear all that makeup.***
Old 05-24-2015, 04:52 PM
Evil Dead

Thumb resize.