Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by William
I like Mickey Rourke and John Lequazamo, but I don't recognize the rest from anything, although I do recognize Mena Suvari's name.
Mena Suvari was in the first two American Pie movies, and was the girl in American Beauty who wanted to have sex with Kevin Spacey. Jason Schwartzman was the kid in Rushmore.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by William
I know that. I'm just curious to which you disagree with. I'm not going to belittle you if you disagree with anything, I just think it'd be interesting to find out which you disagree with. But then again, you seem to make a big deal out of the smallest things.
Well, I wasn't making a big deal, I was just trying to make a 10 worst bands or groups of all time thread. That's it. I'm not going to say what I disagreed with because then it would become a "Why I like this group/band" thread, and that is getting off-topic.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Banned

people are going to talk about the lists though.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
True. But the discussion should be along the lines of how much they hate the artists they mentioned, or why they hate them. Not why they like one that was on somebody elses hate list. This thread is about HATE, not LIKE. Get it?
Old 03-12-2004, 07:23 PM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
Quote:
I recognize Mena Suvari now.

As for it going off topic by talking about why, that's what makes it interesting and fun. How boring would it be if..."Post your top 10 bands/groups" and everyone just posted their top 10 and that's it. No discussion. This is a DISCUSSION board.

EDIT: SFF, what you said is true...but all I wanted to know is who. Is it really that difficult?
Old 03-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
or why they hate them.
Wasn't the reason you jumped on me asking what ICP songs you'd heard because we WEREN'T supposed to do that?
Old 03-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wasn't the reason you jumped on me asking what ICP songs you'd heard because we WEREN'T supposed to do that?
I meant willingly offer the reasons why you dislike a group,which I did, not because somebody who likes them is pissed because you put them on your list and wants to argue over it. In my original post, I gave my reasons for putting them on the list, so there was no explination needed. You felt compelled to say "What does Blender have to do with anything?" That was argumenative.

And now, back to the topic. Everyone, please list your 10 worst bands or groups. Thank you.

Last edited by SFF; 03-12-2004 at 10:29 PM.