wish they had a better relationship,she didnt seem tolike him that much lol

Bride of Frankenstein
Old 09-08-2020, 09:00 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
Bride of Frankenstein
wish they had a better relationship, she didnt seem to like him that much lol
I been there... So, how'd you like all the humor in Bride?

Old 09-08-2020, 10:02 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

Good stuff!

I loved it, they had fun with this movie, I like all the mini people that one scientist creates...king henry is trying to get to the mini queen, haha, and the other silly things like the monster drinking wine and smoking cigars..."this is wine...to drink" *mugs clink* "Good good!" smiles...lol...... "we are friends you and I!"

Last edited by TaeKwonZombie; 09-10-2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:55 PM
Evil Dead

Smile

The Tourist Trap: It was my first time ever watching it and I loved it! I'm planning on checking out more 70's horror movies.

Old 09-11-2020, 03:10 AM
Evil Dead

THE MAN WHO COULD CHEAT DEATH (1959). Remember seeing this Hammer back on CREATURE FEATURE (1971-72) and was less than impressed with it, finding it way talky. Seeing it again, although still very talky, enjoyed it quite a bit. Sort of a Dorian Grey/Jack The Ripper hybrid of how the title character achieves that end. Had heard Peter Cushing was to have been in it (How GREAT it could have been), but pulled out due to exhaustion after HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES. Anton Diffring is a great villain, but lacks any real charm and it's not convincing seeing how charismatic He is to others. One of Hazel Court's last Hammers and she is luscious here (lots of skin and the bust of her is actually her) and very aggressive in her pursuit of Anton. Christopher Lee is good and provides a serious whopper towards the end. This has aged pretty well, I must say. ***
Old 09-20-2020, 03:53 AM
Evil Dead

THE FROZEN GHOST (1945). Another INNER SANCTUM film that stretches logic and patience. Lon Chaney Jr plays a hypnotist who after wishing a Heckler dead and it occurring, falls to pieces by quitting the act, breaking up with his Fiancee assistant Evelyn Ankers (), trying to convince the world of his "Guilt" and deciding to recoup in a Wax museum run by an old flame. Not as dull as some of the other IS, but no bargain on its own terms. **
Old 09-20-2020, 08:11 AM
病気の

Night Tide, 1961. 7/10

Director: Curtis Harrington

Old 09-20-2020, 11:36 PM
Evil Dead

PIRATES OF BLOOD RIVER (1962)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPOILERS>>>>>>> >

Oddly, a Pirate film which takes place on land! All You see of the ship are some sets and a matte painting. Kerwin Matthews (SEVENTH VOYAGE OF SINBAD) is sentenced to hard labor, escapes, hooks up with the lawless brigands and helps to defend his settlement from the motley crew who are convinced treasure is there. An excellent cast includes Christopher Lee (with an eye patch and French accent), Oliver Reed, Andrew Keir (DRACULA :PRINCE OF DARKNESS), Michael Ripper (Great here), Desmond Llewellyn ("Q" in many James Bond films), Marla Landi (HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES), Dennis Waterman (later in SCARS OF DRACULA as Simon) and Marie Devereux (used as quite fetching eye candy as she usually seemed to be). Pretty sadistic in parts and heard some trimming had to be done before statewide release. Certainly, not a classic, but I certainly could watch it again and found it more enjoyable than any of the horrid PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN series. **
Old 09-20-2020, 11:38 PM
Evil Dead

Pushed the send key a little too early. I would give PIRATES OF BLOOD RIVER a ***
Old 09-25-2020, 03:29 AM
I kick ass for the lord!

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (John Barrymore).....must say....that spider phantom demon thing at the end is scary....if I saw that thing crawl into my room along with the other creepy critters that like to make their way in and out of houses....i'd be this smiley...