Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Undead

creature from where

no offense to anyone, but i thought creature from the black lagoon was always pretty pointless. He didnt have much of a character did he. At least the others had a history and chracter to them. My vote is for Dracula by the way.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:25 PM

Re: creature from where

Quote:
Originally posted by Creighton Duke
no offense to anyone, but i thought creature from the black lagoon was always pretty pointless. He didnt have much of a character did he. At least the others had a history and chracter to them. My vote is for Dracula by the way.
Just because You don't know the Creatures history, it doesn't mean that it doesn't have one.The Creature wasn't a one of a kind mutant.It was the last surviving member of a species living in a lagoon.What more of a history does it need?

Pointless my ass, The Creature rocks!
Old 09-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Backyard Waterfall

Re: creature from where

Quote:
Originally posted by Creighton Duke
no offense to anyone, but i thought creature from the black lagoon was always pretty pointless.
You're crazy! Crazy I say! WATCH IT AGAIN. PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME. ;)
Old 09-04-2005, 12:26 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I still need to see this, cant find to rent OR buy anywhere:(
Old 09-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
I still need to see this, cant find to rent OR buy anywhere:(
You can get the Creature from the Black Lagoon Legacy Collection anywhere for $20- Best Buy, Circuit City, Depp Discount...anywhere.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:42 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
You can get the Creature from the Black Lagoon Legacy Collection anywhere for $20- Best Buy, Circuit City, Depp Discount...anywhere.
Im waiting for the price to drop...the rest of the Legacy collections have 4-5 movies, and are great, but this only has 3 but still costs the same. Ill pick up the rest of the Legacy's, then maybe consider this...

BTW, I just bought the Wolf Man one today, and it's awesome.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
Im waiting for the price to drop...the rest of the Legacy collections have 4-5 movies, and are great, but this only has 3 but still costs the same. Ill pick up the rest of the Legacy's, then maybe consider this...

BTW, I just bought the Wolf Man one today, and it's awesome.
'Atta boy. if you haven't picked up the Frankenstein collection yet, I highly reccomend it.

And yah, I know how you feel. I want the C.F.T.B.L. collection so bad, but it's so overpriced for the small amount of movies that are on it. I believe the Invisible Man collection's like that too, correct?
Old 09-06-2005, 05:59 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
'Atta boy. if you haven't picked up the Frankenstein collection yet, I highly reccomend it.

And yah, I know how you feel. I want the C.F.T.B.L. collection so bad, but it's so overpriced for the small amount of movies that are on it. I believe the Invisible Man collection's like that too, correct?
Im ordering the Frankenstein one and possibly the Dracula one tomorrow:)

BTW- Nope, Invisible Man has 5. They all have 5, except for Wolfman with 4, and Creature with 3.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Backyard Waterfall

In my humble opinion, the Creature set is the best out of all the sets. It's not padded with boring movies. (I feel the other sets all feature at least one clunker.) The documentary is great and so are the commentaries. I even think the packaging is better too!

The other sets are great, but this is the only one I own. If I had lots of money I'd probably get all the sets, though, just to be a jerk.

Last edited by filmmaker2; 09-08-2005 at 07:37 AM.