Old 10-24-2003, 06:00 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Indeed he did Avenger00soul. All the while, Dr. Wynn bought a wide assortment of brain teasers. Michael would spend hours endowed in Tetris, Simon, and the all encompassing Rubix Cube. This came to be too easy for Michael so Wynn gave him the "Puzzle Box". Michael Worked it and here comes Pinhead!! Now Michael must remember how to work it or he's done for!
Old 10-24-2003, 06:13 AM
Scares Little Kids

Freddy Krugger- angry spirit that wants to kill the first born children of everyone on Elm Street and anyone else for the hell of it with his powers to dream stalk his prey
Weapon of Choice: knives fashioned into claws on his right hand
Body Count: 41 (including FvsJ)

Micheal Myers - some nut that escaped a looney bin hell bent on killing everyone in his family and anyone that gets in his way
Weapon of Choice: butcher knife
Body Count: 70

Jason Voorhees - nearly invincible killing machine that has the power to regenerate his wounds at an accelerated state that wants to kill everyone and everything in his path around Camp Crystal Lake
Weapon of Choice: machete
Body Count: 128 (not including FvsJ)

Pinhead: ageless demon from hell, hell bent (no pun intended) to couse hell on earth via a puzzle box thats the key to open the gates of hell and couse the armageddon, but is also the way to entrap him
Weapon of Choice: chains with serrated edges
Body Count: unknown. his first appearance was in the middle ages so an accurate body count is highly unknown. supposedly in the hundreds

*phew*

my moneys on Pinhead becouse he's a demon and well, with the powers of hell to back him up, Micheal might as well be a 98 lbs. geek with glasses trying to fight Tito Ortiz, Jason some bully messing with the wrong guy, and Freddy, well, is harmeless since hell gave Freddy his powers.

as much as I would love to see Jason win, Pinhead with 0wn
Old 10-24-2003, 06:47 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony
Indeed he did Avenger00soul. All the while, Dr. Wynn bought a wide assortment of brain teasers. Michael would spend hours endowed in Tetris, Simon, and the all encompassing Rubix Cube. This came to be too easy for Michael so Wynn gave him the "Puzzle Box". Michael Worked it and here comes Pinhead!! Now Michael must remember how to work it or he's done for!
Good plot. Hahaha. You know some Hollywood exec is cruising the boards and they just lifted that for the plot of the film.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:36 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Doug Bradley said in a recent interview that Dimension is in the planning stages for a Helloween (only a possible title) film, and want to try and have it out by next Halloween.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:41 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Doug Bradley said in a recent interview that Dimension is in the planning stages for a Helloween (only a possible title) film, and want to try and have it out by next Halloween.
thats good to know because even tho 3 and resurrection sucked i bet since there profit from the last 1 dropped there gonna try and make #9 really good, plus they have to try and compete with TCM and FvJ
Old 10-31-2003, 03:47 PM
does anybody read this?

i read that they wanted it out by next summer. that means that it will probably rushed and not as good as it could be.

i still don't want this movie to happen because it gonna be a big rip off of f v j
Old 11-01-2003, 06:39 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
the ideas for freddy vs jason and helloween both came out at pretty much the same time
Old 11-01-2003, 06:42 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
the ideas for freddy vs jason and helloween both came out at pretty much the same time
I think the success of F vs. J brought about the idea of M vs. P. Yes, I know Dave Parker had thought of it long ago, but the studio didn't. Now the studio wants to cash in.
Old 11-01-2003, 06:51 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
o i thot u were talkin about the idea
Old 11-01-2003, 03:58 PM
does anybody read this?

as much as i love michael myers for some reason i just couldn't see mike in a versus movie. why would he want to kill pinhead. for that reason why would pinhead want to kill michael. all mike wants to do is kill his family and is that so wrong?