Old 10-15-2003, 06:12 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
I love film making, its what I live for. I make movies just about every week. I am planning on going to a film school but have not found one yet but I did take film class in high school.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:31 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via ICQ to SCREAMERatorX Send a message via AIM to SCREAMERatorX Send a message via Yahoo to SCREAMERatorX
wow sounds like your passionate about filmMaking...
have u made any complete movies? or just experimenting?
Old 10-18-2003, 01:23 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
I'm currently working on a script called "Geneva County". It's a homage to such classics like "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and "The Hills Have Eyes".

I plan on shooting the film in three years when I turn 18. Hopefully, location for the film will be during the summer in North Dakota. I plan on having the budget for the film to be $500. It's a very low budget, but the film is based more on suspense rather than effects and such.

I'm on page 10 of the script so far, and I may post the first two scenes sometime later. Enjoy. :)

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 10-22-2003, 01:21 PM
Undead

I'm pretty new to film making, but I've been writing scripts for some time now.
Although losing a 28-page script that you've been working on for nearly 3 months does kill your motivation. :(
I guess my point is, where do people find their motivation, inspiraition and the connotations to go with their denotations?
Old 10-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
i kinda think i no wat u r talkin about
Old 10-24-2003, 05:07 AM
Undead

I've started writing a new script, all I'm going to say at this point is that its about the life of a serial killer, except instead of having the film like, say, Halloween, where you see Michael as a child, then skip a few years and then see him as an adult, the aim of this story is to follow his life from start to finish.....including conception, birth and death.

But with extra emphasise on the killers history, like before you get to see this killer you have to know they guys family background, that way you know why he is like the way he is.
Sort of like Leatherface from TCM.

What do you guys think? Good idea? Bad idea?
any feedback welcome.
Old 10-24-2003, 05:17 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Better yet, make it from his point of view. I've always wanted to do/see something like that. A movie about a killer who has been resurrected many times. (not Michael or Jason but someone who is based on that idea. A completely original killer) Explain why he wants to kill. Make the victims really seem like the villains. Could be great. Even go as far as explaining why the last victim is always the toughest to take out and usually gets the better of him.
Old 10-24-2003, 05:25 AM
Undead

Tony, that was the bit of the plot I was going to keep quiet until it was done, which is that fact that the majority of the film is seen through the eyes of the killer.
That way I was thinking of having a voice in the guys head that he is constantly arguing with, questionning and getting abused by.
Although I have been recently informed there is a film that is from the perspective of the killer, its called 'The Untold Story', I myself have never seen it, but a guy called D.A has told me of it.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:00 PM
Undead

thats hot

ight 2
Old 10-26-2003, 04:20 AM
Undead

I've started writing a script now for a thriller called 'Where's The Whiskey?' based on what a guys thinking of just before he dies in the back seat of his car.

What people think of this idea?