Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2015, 08:20 AM
病気の

Playing With Dolls; Bloodlust {2015}

Director: Rene Perez
Rene is a Mexican American filmmaker that has directed several horror films including The Burning Dead, starring Danny Trejo and Prey For Death, starring Stargate Atlantis’ Connor Trinneer.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Playi...57442587626154

A group of unsuspecting Hollywood Actors agree to be contestants on a new horror reality show, in which they compete to see who can ‘stay alive’ the longest, with the winner being given a cash prize and the lead role in their very own big budget horror movie.

They are flown on private jet to a remote area; off all power grids, no wifi, no phone, no nothing… Where they must live together in a cabin mansion, out in the middle of the woods. With plenty of alcohol and sexual tension, it isn’t long until the group starts to party hard, but something feels strange about this whole adventure…

When one of the contestants comes up missing, the rest realize that at any moment, you can be ‘killed’ off the show. What they don’t realize is that the killer who is chasing them isn’t another actor doing his job, but is instead a severely tortured soul that wants nothing more than to skin them all alive!

As the remaining contestants begin to suspect something darker is going on, the question arises … who is the one pulling the strings?

Old 06-12-2015, 11:38 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

"no wifi"?

no thanks

But no this movie actually looks really entertaining. I would give it a watch, especially to see that wicked awesome blade again.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!