Old 01-09-2009, 07:01 AM
Hehehehehe

Send a message via AIM to CryptKeeper13
Christmas Evil (1980)

Has anyone else seen this movie? I watched it recently becuase it was free on demand. I didn't expect much and I didn't really get much either but the reason I bring it up is because of the ending. If you've seen the movie you know what I'm talking about about. I guess what I'm getting at is.... haha! That was quite possibly the greatest ending ever to terrible film. It was hilarious and I was just kind of wondering what other people thought of it.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

It;s a great film - i tend to watch it every Xmas. The whole thing is just so fucked up..
Old 01-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to DeVuL Send a message via Yahoo to DeVuL
I watched it while it was on Demand too... just cuz, like I said-- I'll watch anything once, it sounded interesting but looked terrible...

short of it all... I fell asleep, I don't recall the ending... although, I'm not sure if it was the movie itself or cuz I was sicker than a dog....

...Demon to some, Angel to others...

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!" -- "That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?" Aliens (1986)
Old 01-14-2009, 10:00 AM
Scares Little Kids

I really dug this movie, right up there with Silent Night, Deadly Night. Great ending too.