Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-28-2004, 01:33 PM
That fucking Guy...

I don't really have an human related ones, because honestly, I'm usually the one they're scared of, I mean, not that I try to come across that way, I'm just kinda big, and keep a straight face alot of the time...go figure...
So yeah, I won't go into it, but mine involved fire. A whole motherfucking shitload of fire.

- B.
Old 07-28-2004, 04:11 PM
King of the Long Post

Send a message via AIM to Stingy Jack
Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I don't really have an human related ones, because honestly, I'm usually the one they're scared of, I mean, not that I try to come across that way, I'm just kinda big, and keep a straight face alot of the time...go figure...
So yeah, I won't go into it, but mine involved fire. A whole motherfucking shitload of fire.

- B.
I had a friend who looked much like the way you describe yourself. He was a big guy, hardly ever smiled, and had long hair and a beard. We called him Grizzly Adams for fun. Here's a funny story about this guy:

Grizzly Adams (his real name is Paul) and I were dining on some Chinese one afternoon. He had just finished working the night shift at the factory at which he was employed, so he was in a particularly grumpy mood.

I finished with my meal, and was watching him consume his with little amusement. He wasn't talking very much, just repetitively lifting the fork to his beard-hidden mouth. I grabbed one of the spoons and placed one of those tiny corn-cobs on the handle, and turned the spoon on the table so that the bowl of the spoon was facing Paul. I played as if I was going to slam my fist down onto the bowl, thus hurtling the corn-cob into Paul's hairy face. But I didn't really do it.

Paul raised an eyebrow at my pantomime, then insisted that I actually do it. I laughed, but declined. I didn't want to start flinging food about the restaurant.

Finally, Paul decided to do it himself. He brought down a ham hock sized fist onto the bowl of the spoon, sending the corn-cob up into the air. Unfortunately, the spoon twirled off the table also and smacked him right in the face. He grunted, and raised a hand to the point of impact, at which point the corn-cob dropped from the sky and bounced off the top of his head. He placed his other hand on his head and grunted again.

Suffice it to say, I had a real good laugh at Paul's expense.
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation
-- adapted by Stingy Jack

Stingy's Horror DVD Collection
Old 07-28-2004, 05:00 PM
No charge for awesomeness

I have a friend like that too. The word I would use to describe him best would be 'goon'. (This happens to be the same buddy whose house I was walking up to in my first anecdote.)

Here's a story about the 'goon' (Tom). Back in high school, we were sitting at the table during lunchtime. I noticed Tom (He's a pothead.) staring off in the distance while holding his carton of milk in his hand.. I said 'Hey Tom, you know what time it is?' Without thinking or even really looking, he turns his wrist to check his watch and ended up dumping his whole carton of milk out on his lap. This was pretty fucking amusing to us, but it gets better...

After lunch, Tom and I were in the same class, and by pure coincidence, we were supposed to be giving speeches that day. Well, the teacher asked who would like to go first, and I, knowing my buddy has a soggy milk crotch going on, said 'Tom does!' The teacher looked at me, then to Tom, unsure of why I would be volunteering him. Tom was like 'No, I don't want to go first.'

At this point the teacher suspected something was up and asked him if he had completed his assignment. He said he had. She then asked why he didn't want to go. Tom didn't really answer, just kinda kept blowing off the question and saying he didn't want to go. Eventually, the teacher made him go first. He went up to the front of the classroom and delivered his speech as if nothing was wrong, but myself and the rest of the class were laughing uncontrollably at the huge wet stain on the front of his pants. The teacher realized why he didn't want to give his speech, but it was too late.

We all had a good laugh, except for Tom who, to this day, still does not see the humor in it. He was pissed at me for about a week, but he got over it. We're still very good friends (In fact, he'll be a groomsmen in my wedding in 2006.)
Old 07-28-2004, 05:20 PM
im screaming out

i have a wierd but true story ok so im 15 my friend was 16 we where driving to his house in the middle of nowhere and theres this guy walking down the street in a black robe my friend slams on the breaks as the guy croses the street and starts walking in the field and theres a house at the end of it and the next morning i read the newspaper and somebody was mudered in that house that same night
Old 07-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Something about a pillow

My old neighboor (we have moved since this) who is 4 years older than me tried to molest me when I was 5 or 6. Its very very foggy in my mind. Basically we were playing hide and go seek with another neighboor, and we were hiding together under my deck. I dont really feel like going into detail, mostly because I dont remember it all that well. It was definetly sexually inappropriate, I'll just leave it at that. I didnt actually touch anything, at least not that I can remember. I have never told anyone and I dont plan to. I was so young and he made it feel like it was no big deal at the time, so it doesnt even seem that big now. It's just weird to think back to someone that I knew so well doing that to me.

thats the first time I have ever told that story. nice to get it off my back.
Old 07-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Analrapist

yeah it is weird cause being that young, in the moment you don't even realize what's going on, you just know it doesn't feel right. it's definitely the most scariest feeling there is... at least to me.

and orange, you're not alone in this. i'm glad you were able to get past it :)

Thug means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 07-28-2004, 07:24 PM
King of the Long Post

Send a message via AIM to Stingy Jack
Quote:
Originally posted by hellfire1
yeah it is weird cause being that young, in the moment you don't even realize what's going on, you just know it doesn't feel right. it's definitely the most scariest feeling there is... at least to me.

Yeah, if I remember right, I wasn't exactly scared at the time my first story happened. I was 1) grossed out by the thought of getting pee pee in my mouth, and 2) pissed off that he wouldn't let me leave. It wasn't until several years later that I realized exactly what sort of a situation I was in, and how scary it really was.
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation
-- adapted by Stingy Jack

Stingy's Horror DVD Collection
Old 07-28-2004, 07:32 PM
Something about a pillow

Quote:
Originally posted by hellfire1

I remember that I wasnt really scared, it was just really weird. Im sure if it happened now I would be alot more scared and react more violently.
Old 07-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Banned

Scariest situation for me happened about 14 yrs ago. My friend,my wife and I were enjoying a cocktail [ beer ] on the back porch. It was about 11 in the evening when my wife walked into the kitchen to see my son wandering around in a sleep-like state. His face covered in black. Then the electricity went out and to our horror we realised the upstairs was on fire.My daughter was still up there. I raced up the stairs to her bedroom, by now the whole upstairs was filling with smoke, she wasn't in her room, I heard her calling from my bedroom but by now I couldn't see a thing and it was getting very hard to breath. I ran into my room feeling around frantically and finally grab her arm. I scooped her up and made my way downstairs as fast as I could. Everybody made it out ok and thankfully the fire station is only two blocks from my house so the damage was contained to just the second floor.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Evil Dead

I was sitting in an inner tube with my three year old sister and we were floating down a small river stream. We had been going over rapids, which weren't really rapids but was water that had the tiniest waves you can imagine. Well, we were nearing this set of rapids and I noticed that they were really steep and fast. I was tried to swim out and away from teh rapids but it didn't work to well. So I held my sister tight as we went over the water. We were bounced every which way, and we were almost through it when the tube flipped, causing me to smash my head on a rock under the water. I struggled to keep my sister afloat as the current continued to push me against the rocks and down the rapids. The water right after the rapids was really deep and I couldn't get my footing. All I knew was that I needed to get up with my sister. Finally the water calmed and I held her above the water with me as we swam to the shore. In the end, I came away with several cuts across my legs, a missing toe nail and my legs were purple because the water was so cooled. My sister, however, was perfectly fine. She enjoyed every minute of it and asked to go again!!!
________
buy easy vape vaporizer

Last edited by thecritic; 01-19-2011 at 02:09 AM.