Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing

Old 01-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Chimerical Engineer

The Dark Verse, Vol. 1 (Second Edition) Hardcover Book Kickstarter Project

It's been about seven years since I first set out to self-publish The Dark Verse, Vol. 1: From the Passages of Revenants hardcover book, which contains a collection of 26 short stories I have written of occult, metaphysical, and fantastical horror (originally written and narrated for my podcast, The Dark Verse). I have had an amazing time promoting it at conventions and online over the years, and while I only printed 1,000 copies, I finally sold out of them all (which may not be a huge accomplishment overall in the publishing industry, but it is for me!).

The Dark Verse book series has grown to three hardcover volumes at this point, so it's critical that I can get the original volume back into the mix! I just launched a Kickstarter project to make this happen and I would appreciate any support I can receive. If you have a moment to spare, definitely check out the project and the book:

The Dark Verse, Vol. 1 (Second Edition) Kickstarter Project

The second edition reprint will hopefully contain new artwork by Stephen Oakley (a creature designer for the game Evolve).

Have a grand new year!
Sharkchild

Tags
anthology, horror fiction, horror stories, lovecraftian, the dark verse