Old 05-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Immortal horror fan

Mondo Horror Posters

I don't know if anyone collects horror posters here. I only recall one thread about original posters. Anyway, Mondo just released a few at a horror convention this weekend. The Nightmare on Elm Street, They Live, and Hills Have Eyes posters look good.

http://omgposters.com/2012/05/04/exc...tmare-weekend/

They also have a Friday the 13th Part 3 showing this summer that might get a poster. I'm going to attempt to get one of these. But I keep reading horror stories about people being unable to get a poster normally and having to go to eBay and pay premiums.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Pureyor of Extreme Art

Well I don't know if Mondo doing a poster for Friday the 13th part 3 in Austin but at the viewing in San Antonio there IS a poster which will be available. It is a 24 x 36 Limited to 100 print. This is digitial printed not silk screened( cause the printer screwed up and could not finish the job in time). Here is the image... They will available at the screenings and if any are will be available through the artist's website (me) at a random time on Friday July 13th.

Last edited by Pittidesart.com; 06-23-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittidesart.com View Post
Well I don't know if Mondo doing a poster for Friday the 13th part 3 in Austin but at the viewing in San Antonio there IS a poster which will be available. It is a 24 x 36 Limited to 100 print. This is digitial printed not silk screened( cause the printer screwed up and could not finish the job in time).

They will available at the screenings and if any are will be available through the artist's website (me) at a random time on Friday July 13th.
That's a pretty good Friday the 13th poster.

Mondo just released another poster for The Thing. If I lived in Texas I would have been in line. Unfortunately, the poster even though expensive to begin with is going for a lot more now.

Last edited by ImmortalSlasher; 06-24-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Pureyor of Extreme Art

Pre ordering has begun for this if anyone is interested...www.pittidesart.com, the first page after the homepage to order.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Pre ordering has begun for this if anyone is interested...www.pittidesart.com, the first page after the homepage to order.
I checked your site when I noticed that it was your name. I'm not going to get this one but I'll watch to see if you make something for other entries in the series. Maybe a commission project one day if that is something you do.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Pureyor of Extreme Art

All good, I have contracted for two more events and they are can't misses either.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
All good, I have contracted for two more events and they are can't misses either.
Any hints?
Old 07-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Pureyor of Extreme Art

Sure... August....Zombie movie from 1985. September....dreaming about oak road. ;)
Old 09-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Immortal horror fan

Mondo's Universal Monsters show is coming up next month. I wanted to see posters for newer movies but a lot of people are excited about the show. There is a previewed map like poster for Creature from the Black Lagoon that is tempting.