Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-17-2013, 11:54 AM
Scares Little Kids

Solace - A tribute to decades of horror

Hello all!

I am in production on a feature film titled "Solace," and I thought I'd share it with everyone here. I have always been a fan of horror from any time period, and this film is something of a tribute to that.

Solace is essentially going to be six separate short films that are all connected by taking place in the same location and having the same monster. The main twist is that they take place in different time periods, the first being 1938 and the last being 2013, so over 75 years. Each of the six segments are written and will be shot like horror films of when they take place.

Right now we are shooting the 1938 segment, and will be launching a Kickstarter to raise funds for the rest of it in early April. The other years that the other segments take place in are 1961, 1975, 1986, 1999, and 2013. I don't want to give too much away about what those other segments will be like, but I'll be posting a lot more information on the Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/solacefeaturefilm

I thought I'd share this with the forums here and get their thoughts on it.

Thanks for looking!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:45 AM
Scares Little Kids

We only have two days left of shooting on the 1938 segment, and we will be launching our Kickstarter once the 1938 segment is finished editing. If this sounds like an interesting project, don't hesitate to like our page and share it!

Thanks everyone!

Tags
horror