Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Little Boo

Help me remember where this came from... EDIT- SOLVED!

Many years ago I saw a short horror on TV, maybe 30 minutes long, about a hole in the ground. If I remember, a kid reports that his dog fell down the hole and the adults go out to investigate. They hear something down there but I don't remember if it's barking or some kind of moaning, but there might have been mist coming out of the hole. (I'm trying not to get it confused with an episode of Land of the Lost which had certain similarities!) Eventually they lowered a man down into the hole with a rope. I don't remember much of what happened but something alarmed the group at the top so they pulled the man back up and he was in some kind of shock, with his eyes rolled so far to one side all you could see was the white. It was really creepy, and I don't think they ever found out what was down there.

Does anyone know what this belonged to? Was it some episode of Tales From the Darkside or a similar series? I'm pretty sure it wasn't The Twilight Zone but I could be wrong.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072937/

Is this it?

Last edited by massacre man; 06-11-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Little Boo

Wow, yes that it! I can't believe how fast the answer came back on so little information, but that is exactly the short I remember. I remember there were other "shorts" packaged with it but I thought they were episodes of a series or something. Thanks massacre man, you're brilliant!
Closed Thread