Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Evil Dead

A Poem I Wrote...

"In The End"

In the end, you weren't there, I stood there watching, waiting, I knew you cared. But at the end of all things, life evaperated and blew away in the wind, scatterd lives among the plains, leaving only dust to remind us of lives that once were.

All my thoughts broken and wondering, as a tear trickles down my face, I feel the pain, the anger, the love and know that you are out there, somewhere, waiting, watching, hoping that we will be back together.

I move on through shadows, flame, death and darkness. I will find you, no matter how far, how long, how much pain I have to go through. I am not giving up and I will not back down.

I am loyal to only one, and that one is you. Never forget that...
Old 11-22-2006, 05:08 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to LadyFrost Send a message via Yahoo to LadyFrost
I liked it, it was very...poetic, lol. It has a lot of feeling to it and you can really relate to it, well kind of. I mean you can see yourself relating to it if you were in the same position.

It would work well as a monologue as well. I got a real monologue feel to it when i was reading it. Im a drama buff from school. Excellent job!

Ciao

xXLadyFrostXx