Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 03-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Evil Puppy

Man Attacks Police With Knives... And His Penis

Before cops threw the book at him, Jakub Fik threw something unusual at them -- his penis.

Fik, 33, cut off his own penis during a Northwest Side rampage Wednesday morning. When confronted by police, Fik hurled several knives and his severed organ at the officers, police said. Officers stunned him with a Taser and took him into custody.

"We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own," said Chicago Police Sgt. Edward Dolan of the 16th District.

Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Fik's penis Wednesday, sources said. He was listed in good condition Thursday, according to hospital spokesman Andrew Buchanan, who declined to comment further.

Fik, who lives in the 5400 block of W. Berenice, is charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak. He told paramedics he was distraught over problems with his girlfriend in Poland, Dolan said.

Police arrived on Fik's block at 8:20 a.m. Wednesday after receiving reports he was smashing car windows, Dolan said. Fik then broke into a house down the block. A group of six or seven officers assembled in front of the house, Dolan said.

The occupants were not home, he added.

Fik was bleeding when the officers arrived and may have already cut off his organ, Dolan said.

"At that point, this guy came running out, naked, with a handful of knives . . . and started throwing knives at the police officers that were 10, 20, 30 feet away," Dolan said.

Fik threw his penis during the confrontation, too, Dolan said. He then went back into the house and re-emerged with "another handful of knives," Dolan said.

Dolan sneaked to the side of the bungalow's front steps and stunned Fik with the Taser. Fik fought back when officers went to restrain him, Dolan said.

"About 10 feet from the front porch, right on the sidewalk, was his penis," Dolan said.

Dr. Greg Bales, associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago, said severed penises are uncommon but surgery usually works.

"As long as the penis is placed on ice and reattached within a few hours, the success is usually pretty good," Bales said.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:15 PM
I'M 37!!!

Re: Man Attacks Police With Knives... And His Penis

Quote:
Originally posted by Despare
Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Fik's penis Wednesday, sources said.
But they could've made it into a dildo instead. At least that would've made some money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 03-18-2006, 02:51 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
if he's going to do that to himself, he doesn't deserve his penis

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 03-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Evil Puppy

I don't know, I could take somebody throwing knives at me but some guy throws his penis at me and I shoot it and then him. That's just SICK. I agree with you STE, why re-attach it? He deserves to be dickless for the rest of his life.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:41 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Who paid for the surgery?Does this bum even have a job?If he wants to cut his gear off then he should be stuck with his decision..it's highly unlikely this nutjob will ever use it(his dick)for any thing other than pissing anyway.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.