Old 03-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Horror Fan

Horror film fan kills 4 in rampage

LONDON (Reuters) - A British horror film fanatic who wanted to be an infamous serial killer was found guilty on Thursday of murdering four strangers during a three-day rampage through southern England.

Daniel Gonzalez, 25, compared his murders to those in the film "Halloween" and told police he wanted to know what it would be like to be "Freddy Krueger for the day" -- referring to the crazed killer from the "A Nightmare on Elm Street" movie.

Gonzalez, who also said he wanted to carry out a massacre similar to the 1999 killings at Columbine High School in the United States, began his murderous spree on September 15, 2004.

He traveled to Hilsea on the south coast and tried to cut the throat of a 67-year-old man who was out with his wife, walking his dog.

The man fought him off but later that afternoon Gonzalez headed up to Woking near London and stabbed to death Marie Harding, 73, as she was out walking in a secluded area.

Early the next day, he used two knives to stab to death 46-year-old Kevin Molloy who had been out drinking in a pub in north London.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsar...LER.xml&rpc=22

Old 03-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Your funeral... my trial

Shit. I used to work with a guy named Daniel Gonzalez.