Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 03-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Evil Puppy

Woman Almost Kills Nephew With Heroin Injection

I found this sick, made me really angry, so I thought I'd post it here. If people other than BR are allowed to heh.

A Warren woman is being charged with injecting about 50 grams of heroin into the arm of her 12-year-old nephew.

The incident occurred on Jan. 24 at a home on Cottage Lane, in the Groesbeck area, where the boy lived with his grandmother, according to the Macomb Daily.

The 12-year-old was eating spaghetti in the basement of the home when Jacqueline Ellen Vuich, 25, allegedly took a syringe and injected a brown liquid near the elbow, according to police.

Relatives rushed the unconscious boy to the emergency room. Doctors at Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital transferred him to Children's Hospital in Detroit where he was listed in critical condition, according to the paper.

A blood test showed heroin in the 12-year-old's system.

Police returned to the home on Cottage Lane, discovered drug paraphernalia, and placed the four other children living there in Child Protective Services.

Police searched for Vuich for a week, until finally arresting her in Chesterfield Township while she was at her sister's house on Monday.

"She was trying to sneak out the back when we tried coming in," Detective Cpl. Ken Marsee told the Macomb Daily. "I knew she wasn't going to be there long."

The boy has recovered, and Vuich could face charges punishable by one to 40 years in prison. She will be arraigned at the 37th District Court in Warren.
Old 03-15-2006, 06:48 AM
Your funeral... my trial

50 grams!? Man, that is a lot of junk. It's amazing that the boy could survive after that.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:41 AM
Evil Puppy

They need to take his size into account and multiply the dosage accordingly and then shoot it into her.