Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-29-2003, 08:07 AM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Question Edge Of Sanity

I cought a glimpse of this 1989 Anthony Perkins film lastnight. What I saw was pretty cool..a kid hanging upside down and this chicks face covered with blood chanting at him. The scene took place in a barn. Unfortunatly, I had prior engagements to attend to, so I completely missed the whole thing. If anyone has seen this movie could you please tell me if it's worth my veiwing time?
Thanks!
Old 10-29-2003, 08:25 AM
Evil Bitch From HELL

while Im thinking about it I remember this early- mid 70s movie about this guy driving in a car with his hand out the window...semi cuts it off, it goes on a killing spree... I keep wanting to say the title is The Hand or something close to it... But when I ask anyone they reply with Idle Hands...which wasent that bad..kinda equivalent to My Boyfriends Back....still pretty interesting..But not enough gore for me.

Please if you know what the title is let me know.. No one believes me this film exsists...Im kinda wondering now :confused: :rolleyes:
Old 10-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by SoUl SuRvIvOrS
while Im thinking about it I remember this early- mid 70s movie about this guy driving in a car with his hand out the window...semi cuts it off, it goes on a killing spree... I keep wanting to say the title is The Hand or something close to it... But when I ask anyone they reply with Idle Hands...which wasent that bad..kinda equivalent to My Boyfriends Back....still pretty interesting..But not enough gore for me.

Please if you know what the title is let me know.. No one believes me this film exsists...Im kinda wondering now :confused: :rolleyes:
Sounds like The Hand starring Michael Caine and directed by Oliver Stone.