Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-02-2003, 10:18 AM
Evil Dead

Check this out about friday the 13

MYTHOS INFORMATION:

Jason drowned in Crystal Lake in 1957. His mother said that the councilors were having sex instead of watching him.

Mrs. Voorhees said that Jason had to be watched constantly. "He (pause) he wasn't a very good swimmer." His face is disfigured it is possible that he may have been mentally retarded.

Takes place Friday June 13, 1975. In part 4 Mrs. Voorhees' tombstone lists her date of death as 1979, but June 13, 1979 is not a Friday. We can conclude that the tombstone was incorrect.

these are things you dont notice from PART 1

NOW PART 2

MYTHOS INFORMATION:

Takes place in 1980; 5 years after the original.

Jason has tried to preserve his mother's head, an a cabin in the woods.

Jason has to eat, he has snare traps set in the woods.

PART 3

MYTHOS INFORMATION:

Takes place in 1980, two days after the events from part 2

Jason takes a hockey mask from prankster Shelly (Larry Zerner) and likes it so much that he keeps the hockey mask look for all of the remaining movies.

Chris (Dana Kimmell) seems to have lost her mind and is presumably taken to a mental institution. She is never seen in the series again.

PART4

MYTHOS INFORMATION:
Takes place in 1980, 2 days after part 3.

PART 5

MYTHOS INFORMATION:

Takes place several years after part 4, the actual time is never said, but Tommy was 12 in the last one and is a good bit older in this one.

Since Tommy is released at the beginning of the next one, apparently he did not kill Pam. Either he did not strike, or he was dreaming in the final scene of this movie.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:20 AM
Evil Dead

HERE IS MORE PART6

MYTHOS INFORMATION:

Crystal Lake's name was changed to Forest Green in order to shed the psycho killer reputation associated with Crystal Lake.

Camp Crystal Lake has been reopened as Camp Forrest Green.

Tommy Jarvis is never seen again. Presumably he was blamed for the murders and went into hiding.

PART 7

MYTHOS INFORMATION:

2 signs are seen that have distances to Crystal Lake, not Lake Forest Green. The name has been changed back some time between this and the previous film.

JASON GOES TO HELL
MYTHOS INFORMATION:

Some time after part 8 Jason made his way back to Crystal Lake.

According to "American Case File" Jason is reported to have been responsible for 83 murders, and suspected to be responsible for many more.

Jason has a sister Diana Kimble. In part I Mrs. Voorhees says that Jason was her only child. We can assume that Diana is his half sister, meaning his mother is someone other than Mrs. Voorhees.

Steven tell the hitchhikers that the cabins at Camp Crystal Lake were torn down, a few prior, presumably after the murders in part 6.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:28 AM
Evil Dead

i hope this pic works it makes the thread cooler
Old 11-02-2003, 12:04 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
i know one of number 8
kane hodder can throw up on will so in the scene where jason pukes water kane hodder just drank a bunch of water and threw up
Old 11-02-2003, 12:49 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
In part 1 when Kevin Bacon gets the arrow through his neck the pump for the blood broke so Tom Savania(spelling) took the tube,stuck it in his mouth and blew so the blood would come out. That was the actual take in the movie:)
Old 11-02-2003, 12:49 PM
Evil Dead

kickass
Old 11-02-2003, 02:00 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
In part 1 when Kevin Bacon gets the arrow through his neck the pump for the blood broke so Tom Savania(spelling) took the tube,stuck it in his mouth and blew so the blood would come out. That was the actual take in the movie:)
It's Savini, you were close though.
Old 11-02-2003, 03:27 PM
Evil Dead

friday the 13 kicks ass
Old 11-02-2003, 03:45 PM
does anybody read this?

originaly after number 8 there was going to be a friday the 13th 9 JASON TAKES L.A. it was about 2 rival gangs that eventually had to work together to fight off Jason. i bet that one would have probably sucked
Old 11-02-2003, 03:57 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by crazy clown
originaly after number 8 there was going to be a friday the 13th 9 JASON TAKES L.A. it was about 2 rival gangs that eventually had to work together to fight off Jason. i bet that one would have probably sucked
I heard about that, I think I heard it on the Jason Goes to Hell commentary. I would have laughed my ass off if this movie had been made.