Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Scares Little Kids

Hey. You probably know the reason why I'm posting in this thread so here it goes - it was a movie made in the 90's. It was about a bunch of teenagers who bunk off school and go to a forest, but they somehow (memory blank :mad:) end up in this underground place, and the exit gets blocked or something. Then they one by one try to get out, but when they do they never come back. And one of the girls gets rescued at the end.

Sorry, I know this isn't much, but it's been bugging me for a couple of days now. :confused:
Old 10-27-2009, 08:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechu95 View Post
Hey. You probably know the reason why I'm posting in this thread so here it goes - it was a movie made in the 90's. It was about a bunch of teenagers who bunk off school and go to a forest, but they somehow (memory blank :mad:) end up in this underground place, and the exit gets blocked or something. Then they one by one try to get out, but when they do they never come back. And one of the girls gets rescued at the end.

Sorry, I know this isn't much, but it's been bugging me for a couple of days now. :confused:
"SUMMER SCARS"....maybe http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0847527/
Old 10-28-2009, 11:35 AM
cxz

I've been looking for the name of this movie for almost a decade. Any help is appreciated.

It was made in the 90's, maybe an indie or HBO movie

It's about a serial killer with a yellow mask (facepaint?) going around killing by the bible. It's been a long time but I think the movie ends with the killer trying to kill a baby in a hospital on easter. Also, I think (not sure) that the killer turns out to be one of the agents working on the case.

Like I said, I've only seen this movie once but it left a strong impression on me. I've been looking for the name of it for almost 10 years. You are the friggin' man if you can tell me the name of this movie
Old 10-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
"SUMMER SCARS"....maybe http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0847527/
Sounds like it could be it, but it's not. This movie was shown on TV in Poland before this movie was released. And it was shown at least twice. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Was this film a remake or something? Because it sounds similar. I only remember it vaguely, it wasn't very memorable.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:22 PM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechu95 View Post

The Hole........................
Old 10-29-2009, 07:52 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxz View Post
I've been looking for the name of this movie for almost a decade. Any help is appreciated.

It was made in the 90's, maybe an indie or HBO movie

It's about a serial killer with a yellow mask (facepaint?) going around killing by the bible. It's been a long time but I think the movie ends with the killer trying to kill a baby in a hospital on easter. Also, I think (not sure) that the killer turns out to be one of the agents working on the case.

Like I said, I've only seen this movie once but it left a strong impression on me. I've been looking for the name of it for almost 10 years. You are the friggin' man if you can tell me the name of this movie
I don't know what being the "friggin' man" garners me, hopefully a gift in the mail, but at the very least hopefully a reply to this thread that says something like, "Holy shit, I can't believe you knew that."

ANYWAY, I'd say with 90% certainty you are looking for "The Resurrection" starring Christopher Lambert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-F4dQTWbf4

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0142804/...ments?start=10
Old 10-30-2009, 06:53 PM
decal

That baby scene still haunts me.

Okay, I saw a movie sometime in the mid to late 80s, maybe even early 90s. I don't remember much, but...

I think it was made either in Australia or New Zealand. Really just a guess, but the accents and dialect used make me fairly sure.

Other than that, I only remember one scene, but what a scene it was.

A pregnant woman is lying on her bed. Suddenly we're blasted by heavy metal music as the camera zooms down from the ceiling until it hovers right above her. We can then see that the baby has been ripped from her, the torn edges of skin around her hollow stomach flapping back and forth. I can still hear the sound the flapping skin made, sort of like a fish flopping on a wooden dock. I also recall that the camera lingered above the empty woman for a long time, allowing us to soak in the true horror of what just happened. It was a very powerful and gory scene.

I don't think it was a good movie overall, but the scene mentioned above has stuck with me over the years. Anybody recognize it?
Old 10-31-2009, 04:43 AM
Hellraiser

Never Mind....

Last edited by thegrouchsmom; 10-31-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:51 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by decal View Post
Okay, I saw a movie sometime in the mid to late 80s, maybe even early 90s. I don't remember much, but...

I think it was made either in Australia or New Zealand. Really just a guess, but the accents and dialect used make me fairly sure.

Other than that, I only remember one scene, but what a scene it was.

A pregnant woman is lying on her bed. Suddenly we're blasted by heavy metal music as the camera zooms down from the ceiling until it hovers right above her. We can then see that the baby has been ripped from her, the torn edges of skin around her hollow stomach flapping back and forth. I can still hear the sound the flapping skin made, sort of like a fish flopping on a wooden dock. I also recall that the camera lingered above the empty woman for a long time, allowing us to soak in the true horror of what just happened. It was a very powerful and gory scene.

I don't think it was a good movie overall, but the scene mentioned above has stuck with me over the years. Anybody recognize it?
I haven't actually seen it myself, so I can't say for 100% sure...but based on the description, that sounds a lot like Antropophagus (The Beast):

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082479/
Old 10-31-2009, 09:36 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
I haven't actually seen it myself, so I can't say for 100% sure...but based on the description, that sounds a lot like Antropophagus (The Beast):

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082479/
I can say 100% thats its not :-)

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods