Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-23-2009, 07:15 AM
Banned

"The Video Dead" was about a zombies coming out of a TV.....could that be the one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0155350/

btw....this thread will be merged...don't be alarmed.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:56 AM
cowboyblue

You know what I think this might be the one :D I'll try and find a clip online and I'll know for sure.

Thanks bro!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:21 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanelymad View Post
I get this guy telling me, "Really?"? Yes I am serious! I cannot think of the title but remember watching it. I thought the half-moon headed monster would ring a bell with someone. Can't really remember much else.
I think he gave you your answer, if you had read his post more carefully.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanelymad View Post
I get this guy telling me, "Really?"? Yes I am serious! I cannot think of the title but remember watching it. I thought the half-moon headed monster would ring a bell with someone. Can't really remember much else.
really?

Old 10-24-2009, 10:53 AM
JimTheBrit

Horror movie help required!

post deleted

Last edited by JimTheBrit; 01-06-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:16 PM
velwood

Question Amatuer has a question for the pros

About two years ago I watched a horror movie (probably on HBO or Showtime) and I can't remember the name! I'm hoping I can describe what I remember and maybe someone can lead me in the right direction. I'll try to keep it brief.

A weathered looking blonde american woman travels to her birth place, Russia (I believe it was because she got a letter saying she inherited property there). She has a daughter in the states that she leaves behind. She travels to an isolated, run down house in the middle of the night. Her guide disappears and she's on her own. She meets a man at the house who we find out is her brother.... they begin to see ghosts of themselves and other crazy stuff. Turns out they were brought there by the ghost of their father who wishes to trap them on the property.

Any idea of the name of this movie? Thanks so much, it's been driving me crazy!
Old 10-25-2009, 05:22 PM
Banned

The Abandoned [2006]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475937/
Old 10-25-2009, 07:14 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Yep.

Pretty cool movie for about an hour, then it got really dumb.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Sanelymad

Ha Ha! lol My bad. Ha Ha! Nightbreed!! Too subtle for me. lol Thanks a lot!
Old 10-26-2009, 08:14 AM
velwood

Smile Newb

I'm totally not worthy it's true! ha ha! Thanks for the name of the movie!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods