Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-13-2009, 01:53 PM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

We're missing the big picture here. I've identified Demon Wind for someone. I expect streamers and party hats.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flayed One View Post
We're missing the big picture here. I've identified Demon Wind for someone. I expect streamers and party hats.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Kharendaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flayed One View Post
Thank you! Just checked again, been on a family vacation! I tried to netflix that movie, but they didnt have it. I fully expect to have amazon shipping it my way soon.

Thank you soooooooooooooo much!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:06 AM
screamer44

Need help in naming this flick....

Hi,

I remember a particularly surprising scene in a horror flick from the 70's and I'd like to find it again. Haven't a clue about the name.

All I can remember is.....

Some social worker or do-gooder girl was searching for two old ladies in an appt building that was about to be torn down. They were hiding in a closet and when she opened it they came out charging at her and stabbed her right through with a big sword!

It's kind of a memorable scene for sure.

If you know what movie that's from please let me know.

I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks,

Screamer44 :D
Old 01-20-2009, 01:48 PM
christel

need movie info: psychiatric hospital

personally i haven't seen the movie yet, my mom has, and it's intrigued me a lot.
she doesn't remember the name nor director or any actors in it.
this is what she knows:

it's about some people who take a bet in staying in an abandoned psychiatric hospital, and they get millions if they make it out alive. naturally, the place is wired with traps and only to people survive. at the end, those 2 are leaning against a door, a note gets shoved under it, saying they are on the roof and if they want to get out alive, they have to go through all the traps again.

it's not cube, i definitely know that, but i have no idea which other movie it could be.

can anyone help?
Old 01-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Evil Dead

Could this be the remake of "House On Haunted Hill"?
Old 01-20-2009, 04:14 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomstranger View Post
Could this be the remake of "House On Haunted Hill"?
NO question about it.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:36 AM
rodena

searching for a movie...

Hi all! A friend of mine has been teasing me for days about this... I have to find the title of a horror movie, but the only hints I've got are these 2 pictures...

I hope someone here can help me out? Thanks!
Old 01-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Scares Little Kids

name of this movie

Someone please help me with this! O.k., There's this movie I saw a long time ago (strangely my friend saw it too but can't remember the name either) probably from the 70's/early 80's about two guys coming back from vietnam and taking a trip in the woods with their camper/RV. All I remember is that they stumble on a cult sacrifice and end up being chased the whole movie by these cultists. Eventually somehow one guy gets a gun and the other guy gets a knife and fight off the cultists until they escape to the next town. They decide that they have escaped and camp out in a field for the night. I remember the movie ending with the cultists slowly surrounding the camper giving the impression that the guys didn't make it. If anyone has an idea of what this movie might be please help a guy out!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Cranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayishalloween View Post
Someone please help me with this! O.k., There's this movie I saw a long time ago (strangely my friend saw it too but can't remember the name either) probably from the 70's/early 80's about two guys coming back from vietnam and taking a trip in the woods with their camper/RV. All I remember is that they stumble on a cult sacrifice and end up being chased the whole movie by these cultists. Eventually somehow one guy gets a gun and the other guy gets a knife and fight off the cultists until they escape to the next town. They decide that they have escaped and camp out in a field for the night. I remember the movie ending with the cultists slowly surrounding the camper giving the impression that the guys didn't make it. If anyone has an idea of what this movie might be please help a guy out!

Sounds like Race With the Devil.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods