Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 09-12-2005, 08:03 PM
006a1a

Cannibal Holocaust Grindhouse release October 25

It is finally here, less than two months away, the long awaited Grindhouse version of Cannibal holocaust... Maybe I am late with this news but I didn't find anything on it all over the net. So hopefully this will be some good news to those of you who have been waiting for it.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Backyard Waterfall

KANGA. You are eating my lawn grass? You are eating my......peanut? mmmmmmmm...confused. Is that......sandwich?

SQUIRREL. Push off, marsupial...hey, I made up a word! Marsupial, marsupial! Ha ha ha ha ha ha you suck

KANGA. You are mean...one day I might do something to you...you should make friends not enemies. You are bad example of animal

SQUIRREL. What's that buzzing around my head? It's tickling me! Is it a tiny insignificant fly?? NO! It's a horrible, ugly, big-boned marsupial and its name is Chowder. That's a nice name, Chowder. Can I call you Chowder?
Old 09-13-2005, 12:35 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by filmmaker2
KANGA. You are eating my lawn grass? You are eating my......peanut? mmmmmmmm...confused. Is that......sandwich?

SQUIRREL. Push off, marsupial...hey, I made up a word! Marsupial, marsupial! Ha ha ha ha ha ha you suck

KANGA. You are mean...one day I might do something to you...you should make friends not enemies. You are bad example of animal

SQUIRREL. What's that buzzing around my head? It's tickling me! Is it a tiny insignificant fly?? NO! It's a horrible, ugly, big-boned marsupial and its name is Chowder. That's a nice name, Chowder. Can I call you Chowder?

.....okkkkkkaaaaaaaaay......

Regarding the topic. What do you mean by 'Grindhouse' release? Will this contain more or less footage than the unrated, uncut version? (I know that sounds like a stupid question. How can something have more footage than the uncut version, right?)

I guess I'm just not sure what you mean by 'Grindhouse' release. What's new and different about it?
Old 09-13-2005, 12:51 AM
The Dork Knight

New commentary,HD transfer....tons of extras ect. ect.
Old 09-13-2005, 02:40 AM
Evil Dead

Yeah I cant wait for this... :D I should take a picture of me while wearing the t-shirt

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 09-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Cant find this film anywhere..

Click for B-Movie reviews!