Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-09-2004, 06:02 AM
Scares Little Kids

Kronos

When I first saw Kronos ( all of 25 years ago ) I was'nt a big fan . I was still in my " traditional monster " phase and did'nt appreciate Hammer trying to change things . How wrong I was . If Hammer had tried some more things like this maybe they would still be around today , but that's another story .
It's a cracking little movie which manages to throw in everything from vampires to western motifes .Caroline unro is her usual radient self and akes you wish she's made more for Hammer ( especially the abandonded " Vampirella " project )
Highly recommended viewing for horror buffs .

Sorry folks , I hit the wrong button but I'm not writing all that again ......... I'll do better next time :rolleyes:

Last edited by Karras; 01-09-2004 at 06:06 AM.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Evil Dead

Re: Kronos

Quote:
Originally posted by Karras

Sorry folks , I hit the wrong button but I'm not writing all that again ......... I'll do better next time :rolleyes:
no prob , I think we all have did this a time or two.. Great movie BTW.. I am a big hammer fan.. both avenger and I..

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Evil Dead

I too am a big Hammer fan. I've literally seen every Hammer horror except Mummy's Shroud. It just looks horrible!
Old 01-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Scares Little Kids

Te Mummy's Shroud

The Mummy's Shroud isn't one of the best but it's far from the worst . The mummy's pretty cool and the late great Michael Ripper gives his best performance in a Hammer role . Plus , it was the last film they made at the beloved Bray studios .