Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-31-2005, 02:53 PM
Grrrr.....

Send a message via Yahoo to ENTITY2000
my little brother got me watching those
movies. ginger snaps1,2,3. i liked 1 the best but
i really don't remember that much about 2
can n e one refresh my memory. in number
three what happend to the little girl that locked
bridgett in the basement, :D
Old 03-31-2005, 05:08 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22

I hated the third because it made absolutely no sense in regarsd to the storyline built up in the first two. It would have been a cool movie on it's own and with two different main characters. (It could have had the same actresses for all I care, just not Bridgette and Ginger.) As it was, I didn't care for it at all.
I liked the idea of the girls in a previous time. They actually did connect parts with the first two movies. Like in the first movie Bridgette talked about the use of leaches, which was used in the third one. In the third one they got those bird head necklace's that they wore in the first one. The libarian in the second one was one of the fort men in the third who got the leach put on him, then later died.

The downfall of the show wasn't that Ginger and Bridgette were in it for me, it was just the lack of action and twist in it. Seeing that in the first on Ginger was the main wolf, and in the second it was bridgette's turn, in the third they should have maybe made both of them turn, and seen who could have survived...i don't know, but i think there downfall was using too much from the first story and not enough of something new.
Old 03-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
Quote:
The first one is great. Probably my favorite werewolf movie. (At least it's right up there with The Howling.)
Umm....

DOG SOLDIERS?!?!

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 03-31-2005, 07:47 PM
Grrrr.....

Send a message via Yahoo to ENTITY2000
yeah dog soldiers is the shit, my little brother also
got me to watch that. you know i thought they would
all be b movies but i was wrong even if they were i
still love the hell out of them! nobody still responded to
what i typed earlier about the ending of ginger2.
please respond.:p :cool:
Old 03-31-2005, 11:35 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Umm....

DOG SOLDIERS?!?!
Yeah, that's right up there too. Damn good movie.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Buffy_101
I liked the idea of the girls in a previous time. They actually did connect parts with the first two movies. Like in the first movie Bridgette talked about the use of leaches, which was used in the third one. In the third one they got those bird head necklace's that they wore in the first one. The libarian in the second one was one of the fort men in the third who got the leach put on him, then later died.

The downfall of the show wasn't that Ginger and Bridgette were in it for me, it was just the lack of action and twist in it. Seeing that in the first on Ginger was the main wolf, and in the second it was bridgette's turn, in the third they should have maybe made both of them turn, and seen who could have survived...i don't know, but i think there downfall was using too much from the first story and not enough of something new.

Ginger gets bitten/infected in the first one. Before that, both girls are just ordinary semi-gothic suburban teenagers. It makes absolutely no sense (In regards to story chronology) that either one of them would have been alive in the 1800's. They never explained it at all and that gaping hole left me very dissatisfied with the 3rd film.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:46 AM
Run, you fools!!!

I have to say I saw the first one for the first time on UK tv cos i'd read some good reviews on here about it. But I thought it was turd. The actual werewolf wasn't scary at all.

By far the two best werewolf movies are American Werewolfe in London and Dog Soldiers.

Latas

Ash

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 04-01-2005, 07:34 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Ginger gets bitten/infected in the first one. Before that, both girls are just ordinary semi-gothic suburban teenagers. It makes absolutely no sense (In regards to story chronology) that either one of them would have been alive in the 1800's. They never explained it at all and that gaping hole left me very dissatisfied with the 3rd film.
Maybe history repeating itself???
Old 04-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
I really thought that this movie was horrible.
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre
Old 04-02-2005, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by crippler666
Maybe history repeating itself???
Could be, but then they should have alluded to that. That just had the exact same 2 characters alive 100 years in the past with no explanation. That was lame. :rolleyes: