Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-11-2004, 08:21 PM
That fucking Guy...

Battle Royal3 3: The Game

Drop any high hopes now, this is just me, saying this'd be a very cool idea....
It'd have to be part 3, yet another new act, as you'd need more ppl that those that were in the films, maybe it could be something like one school class to take on per area, map, or island....
(maybe a title like BR3: School's out FOR BLOOD!)
First person shooter or a very good isometric 3rd person would be gamestyle of choice....and, lets say you could choose out of 20 schools to be part of (and go up against the other 19), and sub-choose which "group" in the school you could belong to (and yes, you'd have to eliminate the other groups in your school in the first stage or whatever)...each group could have 4-5 members, each with different weapons and/or talents...and definately make the environments at least as interactive so as to provide you with "pick up" weapons too...
I honestly think they could make it work...think of the possibilities for weapons alone! Different landscapes per school....THEY COULD DO SO MUCH....
Just think postal 2, but better, bigger,, with more violence and even online capabilities....I don't think it'll ever happen, but goddamn, if there's any movie to game conversion I wanna see, this is it!
While on this thread, 1: what do you guys think of this idea, and 2: what other recent horror/gorey action films do you think they could make games of,say, for films of the last 5 yrs?
Old 01-11-2004, 11:15 PM
That fucking Guy...

C'mon....I KNOW there's some gaming fans in here....
Old 02-01-2004, 03:31 PM
I Am Violence

why did u make the same thread twice imean if no one responded the first time why make it again in the same fourm as well
Old 02-01-2004, 03:46 PM
Pepper's Ghost

Send a message via AIM to knife_fight
there's a video game for Battle Royale??? I don't play video games much, but I loved the movie, so maybe this game would be an exception.