Old 03-13-2004, 10:59 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Mafia: Join the Family

I myself am a huge fan of these types of games. Mafia brings back the 1930's, when crime wasn't so, "locked down?" This game doesn't have all the new cool and fast vehicles as we do today, all the stuff in thegame is the way it was back in the 1930's. Ah, the way crime should be! And just because the game is based on sush a old age doesnt mean that the grapics and stuff are lame and shity, it rocks! It takes game-realism to a whole new level. I also loved that game "The Getaway," it was that very game that made me say, "hey, vidio games rock!" The Getaway wasnt as real looking as Mafia but it still looked pretty damn real. Ya'll may not like those games though, the reason I like it so much is because I love games that are somthing that is possible, not no stupid imposible "Sponge-Bob" games or "Spyro."
Maybe games like "Spiderman" (ps2, not the old ps one) or EverQuest but you get main idea...? http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...A37875%3A38979 :for Mafia info. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...A37875%3A37873 :for The Getaway info.
Old 03-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
The Getaway game box picture:

Read my post subject!
Old 03-13-2004, 11:02 PM
You go girlfriend!

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
What about the post subject? o.0

Okay, anyhow, I didn't even know there was such a game out yet....but I did play "The Getaway", and I have to say, if it's anything like that...it's going to be great because I loved "The Getaway", although it WAS a bit too short and you couldn't move around on your own really.
Old 03-13-2004, 11:04 PM
Banned

Just to add:

When I frist began the play The Getaway, it was during one of the scenes where it shows a vidio of whats happen and you watch, and seeing how dull and boreing most of them are on other games I toke that time to use the bathroom. When I came back it was still palying and I sware, it look so real at frist that I actully check to see if the cable way on or something.
Old 03-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by William
I loved "The Getaway",
Amen!
Old 03-13-2004, 11:18 PM
Banned

Mafia Main Character Pic:

Read the Post Subject.
Old 03-13-2004, 11:20 PM
Banned

The Getaway Main Character Pic:

Read the damn Post Subject!
Old 03-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Banned

I really don't see the difference between Tommy Angelo (Mafia) and Mark Hammond (The Getaway).