Old 04-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
Could be, but then they should have alluded to that. That just had the exact same 2 characters alive 100 years in the past with no explanation. That was lame. :rolleyes:
they did that in buffy too and we all know what happend to *THAT* movie...
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre
Old 04-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by barbra
they did that in buffy too and we all know what happend to *THAT* movie...
When did they do that in Buffy?? Do you mean the movie, well it was dumb, but i think they want us to already know that its a previous time and that maybe in a previous life, or maybe she was seeing herself as different slayers.

In ginger Snaps 3 i think they just expected us to know that it was the girls previous lives. They could have tried to explain it, but how? they couldn't just go...."You two are from a different time." They couldn't really explain it.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:11 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by Buffy_101
In ginger Snaps 3 i think they just expected us to know that it was the girls previous lives. They could have tried to explain it, but how? they couldn't just go...."You two are from a different time." They couldn't really explain it.
Thats fine if they thought we would all think that, but even if they had said it was the same two characters' previous lives, I would have thought it was retarded. It completely fucked up their storyline continuity, IMO.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
yep, dumb movies
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre
Old 04-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by ENTITY2000
yeah dog soldiers is the shit, my little brother also
got me to watch that. you know i thought they would
all be b movies but i was wrong even if they were i
still love the hell out of them! nobody still responded to
what i typed earlier about the ending of ginger2.
please respond.:p :cool:
Ok, for anybody who reads this but hasn't seen Ginger Snaps, the thing to remember is that they were filmed out of sequence so that the last film made is the first in the series. So as for the little blond girl in the second film (which is now film 3), after she has locked werewolf Bridget in the cellar we see her in the attic creating her own comic in which she is Briget's master and uses Briget to kill her enemies (she was pretty fucked-up). Anyway that is where the film ends with the werewolf beating the crap out of the cellar door. To find out what happen to her after that we would need a Ginger Snaps 4. However as she had burned granny alive and got the orderly killed, I like to think Bridget ripped her fucking head off :)

Hope this answers your question.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Banned

given that here in Canada, we arent exactly known for film, let alone horror film - I'm thrilled people are talking about Ginger Snaps at all ..

I thought the 1st one was excellent and although i have 2 & 3 I havent seen them yet ..

I'm suprised people even know the films ..
Old 04-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
given that here in Canada, we arent exactly known for film, let alone horror film - I'm thrilled people are talking about Ginger Snaps at all ..

I thought the 1st one was excellent and although i have 2 & 3 I havent seen them yet ..

I'm suprised people even know the films ..
Yah it awesome how well Ginger Snaps did in other Countries. Canada has some great horrors out there, mainly the reason why we don't see them and they aren't put out in different countries is because how they get money for these films is from the tax payers. I like Canadian horrors, because alot deal with the wild and isolation...stuff that has meaning. ( unlike American slashers, i'm not saying we don't have them but there not as wide spread here.) Overall Ginger Snaps is one of the best things to ever come out of Canada.
Old 04-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to gordytheghoul
Americans for the most part make lame horror films, at least these days. So it is good that our neighbors to the north are turning out some good stuff. Hollywood is all about trying to make the most profitable movie, and not the best movie. Just look at CURSED, and then, please all of you (even those who hated it), look again at GINGER SNAPS. I rest my case.:)
Old 04-06-2005, 04:27 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by gordytheghoul
Americans for the most part make lame horror films, at least these days. So it is good that our neighbors to the north are turning out some good stuff. Hollywood is all about trying to make the most profitable movie, and not the best movie. Just look at CURSED, and then, please all of you (even those who hated it), look again at GINGER SNAPS. I rest my case.:)
Good Call

Cursed = American Ginger Snaps knock off + Hot young cast
Old 04-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Grrrr.....

Send a message via Yahoo to ENTITY2000
Quote:
Originally posted by dodge50
Ok, for anybody who reads this but hasn't seen Ginger Snaps, the thing to remember is that they were filmed out of sequence so that the last film made is the first in the series. So as for the little blond girl in the second film (which is now film 3), after she has locked werewolf Bridget in the cellar we see her in the attic creating her own comic in which she is Briget's master and uses Briget to kill her enemies (she was pretty fucked-up). Anyway that is where the film ends with the werewolf beating the crap out of the cellar door. To find out what happen to her after that we would need a Ginger Snaps 4. However as she had burned granny alive and got the orderly killed, I like to think Bridget ripped her fucking head off :)

Hope this answers your question.
thankyou it most certainly does :D as for ginger
snaps 4 it would be nice if they did come out with that!:)