Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-16-2004, 08:50 AM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
I watched amityville 1,2,3 on friday on amc:rolleyes:
Old 05-16-2004, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
I disagree TCM was a good remake and so was the Dawn Of the Dead remake. I am hoping the Hills Have Eyes remake is gonna kick ass to because I love the original.
I heard that the TCM remake was shit. Somebody said it didn't even have the "hitchhiker" scene in it. LAME!:rolleyes: Nothing will ever replace the original. I'm sick of fucking remakes. Now they have remade "The Stepford Wives." WTF? Good god, what's next?
Old 05-16-2004, 06:51 PM
BMXICAN

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
I heard that the TCM remake was shit. Somebody said it didn't even have the "hitchhiker" scene in it. LAME!:rolleyes: Nothing will ever replace the original. I'm sick of fucking remakes. Now they have remade "The Stepford Wives." WTF? Good god, what's next?
Actually I liked the TCM remake, sure it wasn't as good as the original, but it had some intense parts.

I bet if they made a stepfather remake you would be all over it like flies on shit.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 05-16-2004, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Actually I liked the TCM remake, sure it wasn't as good as the original, but it had some intense parts.

I bet if they made a stepfather remake you would be all over it like flies on shit.
No! I hate remakes, and the mentaly impoverished dipshits who make them. I think the whole thing has gotten out of hand. there are too many good movies being redone by people who lack imagination and original storyline ideas.
Old 05-16-2004, 07:01 PM
BMXICAN

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
No! I hate remakes, and the mentaly impoverished dipshits who make them. I think the whole thing has gotten out of hand. there are too many good movies being redone by people who lack imagination and original storyline ideas.
That's your opinion if you don't like remakes don't fucking watch them it's that simple.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 05-16-2004, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's your opinion if you don't like remakes don't fucking watch them it's that simple.
No shit.:rolleyes: I don't watch them. You give your opinion all the fucking time, and so shall I.:D
Old 05-17-2004, 07:47 AM
nicole

Quote:
Click Here
Thanks for the link
Old 05-17-2004, 07:53 AM
BMXICAN

Quote:
Originally posted by nicole
Thanks for the link
No problem

-Sam Kinison
Old 08-23-2004, 10:07 AM
Scares Little Kids

Amityville Horror remake

I'm curious about everyone's thoughts on the Amityville Horror remake being released next spring...Are you looking forward to it? Do you think it's a bad idea? Will the fact that the story is now widely regarded as a hoax affect your decision to see the it?

I guess I have mixed feelings about an Amityville remake. I think it'll be difficult to top the atmosphere created by the exterior shots of the house and the music from the original. Other than that, though, I never thought it was a really good film. I actually liked the first sequel more than the original. Regardless of whether it's a true story or not, I hope the remake more closely follows the events of the book (i.e. the hooded figure pointing at George as the family is trying to escape, crucifixes found hanging upside down, Jodie's hoofprints in the snow) which scared the crap out of me when it was first published.

Here's a link to a pic of the house being used in the remake:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jfray...akiii/my_photos

I think the larger size and shape of the house in the original and the more prominant, eye-like windows of that house made it more sinister looking than this new one. Agree? Disagree?

Last edited by Jsun; 08-23-2004 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
one of the best haunted house movies if not the best ever it should not be remade