Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge

Old 01-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Little Boo

Angry I am new and producing my first feature film.

I am new to the forum and probably need a lot of advice. I've only gotten into film making recently (first in 2009) and I'm already 55 years old. I've had some success and the script we are about to produce is a great one.

I am self-producing right now and need to raise the seed capital before real producers with real money will get onboard. I am halfway there and already have the prime locations and much of the production and post sewed-up. We have a lot of production value in the assets we already have.

We are running a Kick Starter on the film ("The Stray") right now and have only raised about $5,000 so I need your guidance and advice.

We are in LA and scheduled to begin in June.

If you want an overview of the story and/or to see a trailer (from the short) you can find that and more on the KickStarter page for "The Stray"

This film is going to feature the work of un and coming indie film makers, craftsmen and actors. Your consideration and help will be greatly appreciated and all constructive advice is also appreciated. Thanks!

Tags
hospital, insanity, lesbians, living dead, reincarnation