Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-16-2012, 06:07 AM
Little Boo

Cool Crazy Idea To Give Andy Dick A Job

This is a Crazy Idea To Give Andy Dick A Job while finishing one and creating a new film. This will be a Dark Comedy Horror film. It Could work

OK, so here it is. A Crazy Idea that just might work... What do you say. If yes, then spread the word.
The site says I have to raise 30% of my funding through Family and close friends... I may be screwed... all my family is dead, my few friends are mostly broke, but what the hell...

Here's your opportunity to make it happen...

http://www.indiegogo.com/interviewwi...omic?a=1222284
Old 10-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Midnight toker

I felt like I was skipping university to smoke weed and the only thing on TV was reruns of Diagnosis Murder..... The fact that you want 125k to rehash already shot footage is pretty fuckin' weak too. You basically want 125k to crowbar in some new footage to your old shit that you couldn't sell in the first place. The reason you couldn't sell it isn't because you didnt have a 'named' actor, its because it isn't very good. In short, you're flogging a dead horse and want other peoples money to do it. Good luck with that.

I could go on, but I think I'll leave it there.

Tags
andy dick, comedy horror, horror fiction, indigogo