Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-08-2015, 09:27 PM
Evil Sweat

Bloodsucking Bastards (2015)
B-
Nice horror comedy but there was something missing.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Bait (2014)

>>: B

Self/less (2015)

>>: B
Old 09-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Evil Dead

‘Annabelle” (2014)
-Annabelle Wallis

Plot: IMDB
A couple begins to experience terrifying supernatural occurrences involving a vintage doll shortly after their home is invaded by satanic cultists.

Phantom’s Review:
If you’re a fan of gore, sledgehammer shocks, in your face horror and major FX,well you should probably stay away from ‘Annabelle’. This film is a good ,old fashioned ghost story. Slow moving, as it builds up suspense,light on the gore and FX and heavy on acting, atmosphere and suspense. A couple of good “BOO” scenes and some dine acting. If you like a good, slow burn ghost story, I think you’ll like this. I did,
Old 09-10-2015, 01:35 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Echo Dr. (2013)

"A state-of-the-art, humanoid patrol guard malfunctions and believes the family living in the house (that it designed to protect) are intruders & tries to eliminate them all."
The idea wasn't bad but the film mostly suffers for its low production value and very amateurish film making & cast.

>>: C-

Lost After Dark (2014)

Very average 80s homage-slasher but decently made. At least found better than Charlie's Farm though that one got a better killer.

>>: B-
Old 09-10-2015, 07:52 AM
Evil Dead

The Happening (2008)

The Happening is the kind of movie where you'll roll your eyes so much that they might roll out of your head. It's a bad movie; call me crazy all you want, but I actually enjoyed it. In The Happening, science teacher Elliot Moore, along with his wife Alma and a little girl, have to outrun a neurotoxin that causes people to kill themselves. It's a scary thought, especially when the villain is completely invisible and unstoppable. The scenes where people suddenly stop in their place, walk backwards and commit suicide in the most convenient way possible is when The Happening is legitimately creepy and suspenseful, save for a ridiculous scene early in the movie where it's literally raining men. That's not what makes this movie so entertaining though. Absurd scenes like Mark Wahlberg introducing himself to a plastic plant or a group of people trying to "outrun the wind" makes The Happening a fun movie to watch. Don't watch this movie because you want a serious thriller in the vein of Shyamalan's earlier films; watch it as a silly, brainless movie, and it'll be a lot of fun.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:01 AM
病気の

Bad Vs Worse, 2012. 7/10

Thumb resize.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
I'm not getting the title/image, T. What movie is it? You had me at "Norway".
Ex Machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah23256 View Post
The most recent film I watched was "Would You Rather?". the movie was surprisingly very good in my opinion the film gave a unique feel for it. I especially loved the intense decision making and the fact that every decision that was mad effected the outcome of each player. The Whole movie had a fast paced feel. I highly recommended this movie if you enjoy intense scenes and a unique idea, I will have to say that this movie does have some cringe worthy scenes. The Movie is on Netflix.

Rating: 4/5 stars
Yeah, I thought it was pretty fucked up and I liked it!! I couldn't imagine having to make crazy ass decisions like that!! It's amazing what a person can do when pushed to the extremities!!

Old 09-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Evil Dead

World War Z 9/10
Old 09-11-2015, 09:38 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
The Happening (2008)

The Happening is the kind of movie where you'll roll your eyes so much that they might roll out of your head. It's a bad movie; call me crazy all you want, but I actually enjoyed it. In The Happening, science teacher Elliot Moore, along with his wife Alma and a little girl, have to outrun a neurotoxin that causes people to kill themselves. It's a scary thought, especially when the villain is completely invisible and unstoppable. The scenes where people suddenly stop in their place, walk backwards and commit suicide in the most convenient way possible is when The Happening is legitimately creepy and suspenseful, save for a ridiculous scene early in the movie where it's literally raining men. That's not what makes this movie so entertaining though. Absurd scenes like Mark Wahlberg introducing himself to a plastic plant or a group of people trying to "outrun the wind" makes The Happening a fun movie to watch. Don't watch this movie because you want a serious thriller in the vein of Shyamalan's earlier films; watch it as a silly, brainless movie, and it'll be a lot of fun.
You going to The Visit tonight?

Old 09-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
You going to The Visit tonight?
I will tomorrow night definitely.

Tags
movie